FOUND SOMEONE A NEW STICKER

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, October 25, 2005, 04:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

I AM THINKING THIS IS PERFECT FOR SOMEONE.....

     SAY .... A WOMAN.... THAT RIDES HARD.... AND LOVES MUD.... THAT IS A DR.???

     SOUND LIKE ANYONE YOU KNOW???

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chuck_Norris


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

grass-catcher

Great sticker !!,Only problem my wife just doing the laundry makes me smile,
Jeez if she rode a quad I'd have 10 kids.Chick I dated before met the wife
kick started my buddies 350X Honda after he told if she could crank she was
able to take it for a ride.Pretty girl on a Honda priceless.

GSPKurt

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2005, 04:35:45 PM
I AM THINKING THIS IS PERFECT FOR SOMEONE.....

     SAY .... A WOMAN.... THAT RIDES HARD.... AND LOVES MUD.... THAT IS A DR.???

     SOUND LIKE ANYONE YOU KNOW???

I think QT is missing this thread, no?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

mikeE36

look at my sig. Where can I buy that?

dreth

its ok QT , dirty women make me horny :ThumbsUp.gif

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

GSPKurt

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 07:37:24 PM
look at my sig. Where can I buy that?



                                    :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

qt314nfla

I can't belive I just found this thread.  Thanks Swamp Donkey.  Love the sticker. :O :R :Fp

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 07:37:24 PM
look at my sig. Where can I buy that?

You want to buy a cross dresser that plays in mud?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mikeE36

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2005, 10:47:31 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 25, 2005, 09:55:49 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 07:37:24 PM
look at my sig. Where can I buy that?

You want to buy a cross dresser that plays in mud?
:Clap.gif

Wait. what are u all talking about? Am I missing something here? I dont like cross dressers lol

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 11:46:08 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2005, 10:47:31 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 25, 2005, 09:55:49 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 07:37:24 PM
look at my sig. Where can I buy that?

You want to buy a cross dresser that plays in mud?
:Clap


Wait. what are u all talking about? Am I missing something here? I dont like cross dressers lol

ARE YOU SURE????? Your screen name makes us wonder???? SCARY!!!!!

mikeE36

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 26, 2005, 10:46:28 AM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 11:46:08 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2005, 10:47:31 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 25, 2005, 09:55:49 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 25, 2005, 07:37:24 PM
look at my sig. Where can I buy that?

You want to buy a cross dresser that plays in mud?
:Clap


Wait. what are u all talking about? Am I missing something here? I dont like cross dressers lol

ARE YOU SURE????? Your screen name makes us wonder???? SCARY!!!!!



Dude that names is just to be stupid. Believe me from my previous sigs that got removed. I like the boobies.


Honda328i

 :R :R

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com