Main Menu

wilma

Started by 535banshee, October 23, 2005, 10:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

hey guys wilma coming here to naples and i am a little scared. pray for me. all alone wife and kids in orlando

svtbolt04

Man, im with ya. Im in naples also. Kicking back though at palmetto ridge guidence office on the computer, sipping a cold drink.. I say bring it on.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: 535banshee on October 23, 2005, 10:05:01 PM
hey guys wilma coming here to naples and i am a little scared. pray for me. all alone wife and kids in orlando
Done.. They are with you just look around something will remind you of them

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

#3
We were praying for you guys in church tonight. I know god will be with YALL tonight. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

535banshee

hey guys winds getting faster, but i am still cool

o4250


o4250

BTW IM PRAYING FOR YOU!

535banshee


svtbolt04

Well not bad yet my friend, the EYE is still off shore. We will feel it in the morning. Right now is heavy rain bands. When I hear long rain sessions,  I walk up front to see outside, and there are cops standing there. Pretty brave. I salute them  :ThumbsUp.gif
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

535banshee

going to get alot worst

Albright335

Hope you guys are ok...

I live in Brevard (East Coast) - we have had a few tornados touch down this morning and lots of rain...winds are off and on.

Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

cutngrs

has any body heard from jeff 535  is he ok
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

has anyone heard from 1fast250r, because he is really good friends with jeff.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I talked to 1fast on Friday. He took his family up to the Jacksonville area.

I will call him when I get to the shop (I dont have his number here) and I will ask him about Jeff

1fastltr450

1fast was in aluchua  area I talked to him yesterday he was heading home to check things out
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Hello all,  Just got the generator hooked up yesterday and the cable just came on a few hrs ago.

Lots of trees down and lots of power out.  Looks like about 10" of rain fell on the day of the storm because my yard is like a pond.   Damage to the roof and my fence but all and alll its not to bad.  Im glad I went up to Ft. White for 4 days. Not to mention I got some flat track in..... :o ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Smoknbanshee

1fast250r - can you give us an update on jeff?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on October 25, 2005, 08:05:58 PM
Hello all,  Just got the generator hooked up yesterday and the cable just came on a few hrs ago.

Lots of trees down and lots of power out.  Looks like about 10" of rain fell on the day of the storm because my yard is like a pond.   Damage to the roof and my fence but all and alll its not to bad.  Im glad I went up to Ft. White for 4 days. Not to mention I got some flat track in..... :o ;)
I  can  see  it  now ; Storm  hell !  Lets  race ! :Clap.gif :drink.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

methyman

I just talked to Jeff and all is well. Living on generator. He said he will be on here as soon as he gets power up. I just got my power on this afternoon. No damage here just power out for a few days and living with generator. I got it last year after Hurrican Charley. :o
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

535banshee

HEY GUYS I MADE IT!!!!!!!!! THAT STORM WAS THE sh*t. I LOST SOME TREES AND A BED COVER FROM MY TRUCK.  I AM GOING TO TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM SOON. THINKS FOR YOUR CONCERN, IAM FINE.  THE WIND WAS CRAZY. IT PICKED UP THE FRONT OF MY TRUCK ABOUT 4 INCHS OF THE GROUND. IT WAS THE WILDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

535banshee

HEY MATT JUST GOT HOME AND MY POWER AND CABLE WAS BACK ON  :R :ThumbsUp.gif

dynodon

Jeff, glad to hear you made it through O.K !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Solid  brother ! :ThumbsUp.gif    By  the  way , kick  Matt  in  the  ass  when  ya  see  him ! ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

methyman

1fast250r = Matt
methyman = Matthew
:o
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

glad to see you guys are still hanging in there......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com