Just missed us...

Started by KSCFIRE, October 24, 2005, 04:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSCFIRE

A tornado hit some local buildings in our downtown area in Cocoa about 9:30- 9:45 PM tonight. Fortunatly I live NW about 2-3 miles from there. We still had some very intense lightning, wind gusts and rain. I guess it'll be a long night and morning watching for further bands from Wilma as she moves in and across Florida. Good luck to all of you that live to my south.
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

RL400

you're lucky, there were a couple tornadoes near by me, one of my friends said they saw one near their house.

rl.

klutchbuster400

thats scary, i hear like bangs outside now, supposed to be tornadoes around here but i hope not.

RL400

im in the palm beaches and right now 12:40 no wind, no rain, no nothing.... weird.  the pics make it look like i should be getting rain or something right now.  my friends and i are doing an allnighter tonight...  enjoying the AC just in case :P

rl.

klutchbuster400


bigscrub79

Quote from: RL400 on October 24, 2005, 04:39:46 AM
im in the palm beaches and right now 12:40 no wind, no rain, no nothing.... weird.  the pics make it look like i should be getting rain or something right now.  my friends and i are doing an allnighter tonight...  enjoying the AC just in case :P

rl.
It is the same way in winter haven and its kinda creepy. I guess its the calm before the storm.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

pullin an all nighter also*atleast till my dad notices im on the computer*

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on October 24, 2005, 04:39:46 AM
im in the palm beaches and right now 12:40 no wind, no rain, no nothing.... weird.  the pics make it look like i should be getting rain or something right now.  my friends and i are doing an allnighter tonight...  enjoying the AC just in case :P

rl.



Me and my silver bullets are too! :-[

svtbolt04

I want to pull an all nighter, but I think ill regret it in the morning when the storm actually hits us.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Can't sleep......I'll be up w/ ya.  Ii am terrified of tornadoes! Hurricanes don't scare me. But mention tornado and I can't breath much less sleep.

It's just like Frances. My kids and husband pass out and I am up all dang night glued to the news :(

klutchbuster400

im the only one up lol, got the tunes playin, hoping the tarp doesnt fly off lol, after all the work me and my dad did that tarp better stay where it is!

mikeE36

I think we might have had one just know. Can you believe there making my dad take a personal day for this?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: suggest a new name (mr scary cakes) on October 24, 2005, 05:34:58 AM
I think we might have had one just know. Can you believe there making my dad take a personal day for this?
he must work with some serious  :M holes.

RL400

i got the iTunes running and power for a couple more hours, hopefully i dont lose it at all, but my area's electricity is really weak from the hurricanes last years.  its underground in my area, but i think we get it from above ground poles.

rl.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Here goes another round here of  the wind and rain again (every few minutes)  BLAH!!! I am bored, I can't sleep....this sucks!


klutchbuster400

lol how about a hurricane wilma chat room lol

PureLogic

This blows........  No pun intended.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

 ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]

klutchbuster400


RL400

im just on the phone with 2 of my friends so im not bored lol  still not wind OR rain here in the palm beaches.

rl.

KSCFIRE

Well we made it. Can't go anywhere though. We have 2+ feet of water in the roads leading in and out of our area. I guess 10 + inches of rain will do that.
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.