Yucatans Cozumel Island in a scary calm...

Started by Ride1Rob, October 21, 2005, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Look at how the eye of Wilma engulfs the whole Cozumel Island. This is probably how alot of peeps loose their lives as they think that the storm is over and get hit w/ the other side :(.

[attachment deleted by admin]
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

The thing that stinks is that we are going on a cruise on 11/3 and that cruise is supposed to go to Cozumel. I'm curious as to where we are going to be re-routed to.  :'(
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

trx#9

Rumor has it that, a large group of mexicans are planning to ride  rafts in the eye of the storm all the way to south florida,  NO BOARDER PATROL MON!!!!!!!! :wink.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 21, 2005, 09:53:24 PM
The thing that stinks is that we are going on a cruise on 11/3 and that cruise is supposed to go to Cozumel. I'm curious as to where we are going to be re-routed to.  :'(

Most likely, Costa Maya, Belize or Progresso, if they even have to reroute you. The cruise industry makes sure the caribbean is rebuilt quickly(atleast the tourist areas.) What ship are you goin on?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

It does not matter where you go Mike... You will have a blast....Dont 4-get CARLOS and CHARLIES ;D









Last Cruise.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigscrb15

Carlos n Charlies is awesome! We had a blast there in July when we went. I am headed back next July for my honeymoon.  I hope Cozumel isn't torn up too bad. I have heard a couple different conflicting reports from there from my cruise forums.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."