waldo mx............round 2

Started by dreth, October 21, 2005, 03:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

im going to be hitting Waldo MX the December the 30th or january the 7th !! anyone interested?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hollywood

You know I am in! Either date is fine with me.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Exmx54

Let's do the 7th, I probaly can't make it out end of december because I'll have family over!

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on October 24, 2005, 02:03:16 AM
Let's do the 7th, I probaly can't make it out end of december because I'll have family over!

Lets see what kinda response we get before we make it final

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

gearhead400

if i can ever save money long enough to get nerfs and a kill switch i might join you guys. I'll probably leave in a full body cast though.  ;D
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Flea_Jumper

You know Cody has been driving me nuts about going to Waldo.  I will probably be there before Thanksgiving, but I will make it any one of those day you want.

450R_Matt

Stoped by the track on Saturday and the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I saw Mt. Waldo.... :o     They changed 2 sections on the track.  The 2 sections before the finish line jump.
Made a woop section and took away the big dubble and made a few small jumps
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Trend-Setter 731

So are you saying that Waldo is more friendly? O0

dreth


mudrat

Dreth, I can make the 7th, I will be out of town on Dec. 30!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

lawn_man mx

hey  dreth    put us down  for the ride!. ;D     more  like  the 7th would be good!
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58