Airsoft

Started by miamiblaster, January 13, 2005, 09:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamiblaster

Hey does any body play Airsoft here?? I got a few AEG's for sale I will be takeing some to the rodman ride any body want to take theirs, we can have a few games in the woods???
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Thrasher

I don't know if that would be a good idea, unless yer gonna go ride off someplace and do this amongst yerselves...i don't think it would portray a good image for the rest of the groups...just my thoughts.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

alex_trxer

airsoft is like a bbgun but it shoots plastic bb's there preaty kool i used to play it but i gave it up for paintball but gave that up and now im into this sport.
alex
getting them back

miamiblaster

#5
Well me and my group will be takeing our guns either way, we will probably have a few games in the woods nothing big mabeay like 3 or 5 games. this is an airsoft gun.







Watch this video its kinda long but very cool. shows alot about how airsoft truely is and yes we dress up like that and carry big guns like that. ;D


 http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/airsoft/tac2prac.wmv




Any body want to play??????  ;D ;D

I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

dj_pizzim

ya thats real nice very smart to take you mask off right after you get goggled in the middle of the game that will get you sitting for a little while
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Chuck_Norris

nice video, but there is a time and a place for everything.

Hollywood

Might cause you a lot more trouble than it's worth. Rangers see you in the forest with those and it not being hunting season you are guaranteed to get pulled over at the least. They do look pretty real you know.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

NPRVinson

That's funny, looks like two H&K's and a bushmaster to me.

SkyHighT100

I agree with the above... as fun as they are.. time and place ya know? But hell, it's a free country, do what you want.. just be smart about it if you use them at the group ride.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

miamiblaster

Quotenice video, but there is a time and a place for everything.
Yea time and place .... Time when ever ...Place a forest or woods or field. We wont be out there wile people are riding [smiley=Wacko.gif]  ::)  if we play it will be around 11 or 12pm when people are not out there.Duh lol
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

miamiblaster

QuoteMight cause you a lot more trouble than it's worth. Rangers see you in the forest with those and it not being hunting season you are guaranteed to get pulled over at the least. They do look pretty real you know.
So what is a sissy ranger pulls us over they are not real and we are not doing anything illegal.  ??? dont see what the big deal is. now if it was a real gun then that is another story. :-/
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

jackinthebox23

my 2 cents...  If I'm a ranger and I pull up to you...that thing looks pretty darn real and I'm not going to take the extra second to examine it, I'm going to be a bit on edge and not be too happy with you.    ;)

either way, be careful and don't be the guy that points his fake gun at an officer and get's shot because of it.

I'd spray paint the thing green or orange or something.   Whatever happened to those old rubberband guns?!  ;D ;D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Hollywood

Quite frankly I could care less just trying to save you some hassles but I see your not one to listen to good advice so do as you will!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

NPRVinson

It would be my guess if a ranger were to see you with those in the forest he would draw down on you, you couldn't convince me those are BB guns.

races2win

   you got to be chittin me :o you are actually gonna take those on a group ride? i played paintball for a long time back when it started but would never have taken my guns to ride with. let alone in a park with rangers! first they look like real guns. second, your going to ride. third, it could cause delays and problems with the others in the group. be smart and respectful when on group rides!!

ps. look at those guns! and to wonder whats wrong with the youth today, lol.!! j/k
anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!

robo02cop

I have a M16-A4 airsoft gun and it came with the tip of the gun painted bright orange!!  I was thinking about bringing mine along on the ride but haven't decided yet?!?!?
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

SkyHighT100

#18
QuoteYea time and place .... Time when ever ...Place a forest or woods or field. We wont be out there wile people are riding [smiley=Wacko.gif]  ::)  if we play it will be around 11 or 12pm when people are not out there.Duh lol


No need to get pissy... lighten up and take what everyone is saying as constructive criticism, not as an insult. Some people dont exactly have common sense and will play in the stupidest places and around people they shouldnt be playing around. It's the same problems riding.. you have a few idiots who will do stupid things and in turn, ruin our chances for any acceptance what so ever. We're all just sayin to be smart about whatever you choose do with them on the ride. As fun as airsoft guns are... it may not be the smartest move to bring them out, depending on the person who's bringing them... but, as the brilliant Forest Gump once said... "Stupid is as Stupid does"... to each their own.

But I can see it now... 200 people riding around the woods having fun. Someone riding around with one of the bigger guns and another person sees it not knowing its airsoft and freaks out... next thing you know, rangers and cops are all over.... yeah... thats JUST what we needed to happen on the group ride.    [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

miamiblaster

#19
Please guys and gals do not take this in a wrong way but I WILL NOT TAKE THIS WITH ME ON THE RIDE!!!!! I will take it with me but it will remain in my car untill night falls and we have nothing to do but get drunk we will PROBABLY leave the elite resort and go off to the WOODS. AWAY FROM EVERY ONE so this way no one gets hurt. I dont see why some of you guys would even think that i would carry that with me on the trail ride????? lol ??? I am only takeing it because we will not be riding 24hrs so we need something else to do with our time. come on people I KNOW BETTER THEN TO SHOT THAT THING AROUND PEOPLE....... I can poke someones eye out lol...
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

miamiblaster

I am not some 13 year old kid that would take that thing and shot it all over the place just to show off. I have alot more sense then that. ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Da_Mtg_Man

QuotePlease guys and gals do not take this in a wrong way but I WILL NOT TAKE THIS WITH ME ON THE RIDE!!!!! I will take it with me but it will remain in my car untill night falls and we have nothing to do but get drunk we will PROBABLY leave the elite resort and go off to the WOODS. AWAY FROM EVERY ONE so this way no one gets hurt. I dont see why some of you guys would even think that i would carry that with me on the trail ride????? lol ??? I am only takeing it because we will not be riding 24hrs so we need something else to do with our time. come on people I KNOW BETTER THEN TO SHOT THAT THING AROUND PEOPLE....... I can pook someones eye out lol...

Well, When you put it that way then have at it. That would be fun at night.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

What about that gene pool argument??

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteWhat about that gene pool argument??

Speaking of gene pools.
Did you guys know that if you're from West Virginia that you cannot be convicted of murder? This is true.
 Everybody from W.V has the same DNA and there are no dental records. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Thrasher

#24
QuoteWell, When you put it that way then have at it. That would be fun at night.


real fun at night in the forest, when a ranger pulls up, sees such weapons...no matter what they are, they LOOK real,   and mistake u guys for poachers. i'm sure in the end it won't be a big deal, but the first few minutes would be tense.

do what ya want, I just don't wanna be near those if the poo hits the fan.


when I was younger I had an Uzi airsoft (I think it was an airsoft), I had the thing on my back while riding my bike home from a friends where we were playing....had cops stop me and draw on me...wasn't fun. in the end they told me to cover it up because someone had called seeing me with the thing on my back.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com