Trick vid

Started by LIV2RIDE, September 25, 2004, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Ida_Mann

one of these days,,,,when I don't care about broken bones and I lose about 100#'s,,,,,,I'll make my own videos.

and then some ATV ones too ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

o4250

 ppppppppppfffffffffff I could do that ::) ::)

espiaclly the fall at the end ;D ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

SWEET VIDEO ,NEED SOME MORE LIKE THAT
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

LakeMaryKid

#5
go to thats his site. Tim is the man. He needs a new one.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

FoxSpirits

pssh i can do that on my warrior  ;)






not :'(

JeffP

Quotehttp://home.comcast.net/~z400e/Pride.WMV

I didn't watch it but looking at the link it appears to be a Z400 film with Tim riding and stunting?  If so he always does good vids.  Has about 6 of them out now as he's progressed both riding and editing.
Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

Splatt

What's the website address of those video's?  I can't remember it I want to d/l them...Help me out please..
-05 Kawasaki KFX400

eric


dvx400#1


04honda400

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it would awesome for a bunch of peeps to get together and make a vid....i would be down....sick vid man....keep it up....
ride hard ,ride fast ,ride safe.........wear your gear....

Nightbreed

man, them guys aint got nothing on me, I stuck a 250R front bumper strait in the ground from 30ft up and 73 feet out, lol

(dont try that at home, it hurts!)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

atvtrailer

#13
well if i ever end up doing that i think it would be my last time i rode :(
05 450r #13B

Nightbreed

LOL, all I can say is that I am lucky enough to still be here, but I cant say that I wont try again in the future, LOL ;D

Those are some great vids!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

weekendwarrior1

fun to watch, but I'm too old to try. :)

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

gery350

man i gotta get me one of those!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

k im super tempted to geta z

KXKID

#20
sweet vidieo iwish i could do that :o :o :o

UncleRico

How does he do that no handed wheelie without stalling?


One time, Uncle Rico cased a 100 ft jump and wound up having to have his apendix replaced. Luckily someone with the right match and a donor card cacked that day.  Now my appendix is as good as ever and I'm ready to hit that jump again.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Honda250ex

Thats sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The hyrbid kid

i see youll have a loader..
thats pretty cool.
well hopfully tomorrow when i get my trx my dad will let me use the loader and dozer to make a track again..
and i can get youll a vid of me jumping and stuff and my freind will wrecking.

now as far as the catwalks.
ill stand up on pegs seat and one foot in the grab bar but f@#$ the sitting on the handle bar b.s and im not that good at slow catwalk..

but very nice vid.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

kfx400rob

nice those guys are crazy, i wish i could do that
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com