1-8-05 Saltsdale Sand Drags

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 05, 2005, 10:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

kxkid come on out next race my son will be there to race and ill get a few of his friends and we will make a kids dirt bike class you did a great job  and bring these 8) ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

#101
QuoteNo the after market cylinders put you in the open class with the big boys


Quotejust stay where you are at, you need to find out how to win there before you move up



LE, FAST,


   No kidding,,,, it was a joke guys......thought you two would have known that...

fast, i could say the same to you about dade city.... but i wount.... ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

lol ware dont get upset ware it will be ok. one day I am going to catch you sleeping and win at dc
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey guys had a great weekend. It was a blast it was cool to hang out with the tribal crew. And le450 and chillin and cut and smoke dog and yamahonda man and ceo and  pocket change and bad company and the hazlehurst crew every one at the race hope to see you soon ;D ;D ..
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

fast,

   you know i dont get upset.... ill just put the ole paddles on and ROOST ya. nothin better that 50 pounds of dirt "raining" on ya! :) the last thing you hear is BBBBrrrraappppppp!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tribal_shee

BANSHEE-BOY dang you were up late last night. must of been doing some fine tuning. lol  Actually yall need to slow down alittle, take a spark plug out or something so we can have some competion. You guys flying. I don't think tribal crews gona be able to come up this weekend we all got alot to do this weekend but were talking about definately coming up next month. I'll keep ya informed. It was great meeting you guys and hope to see ya soon
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

badcompanyracing

#106
everybody remember jan.-22-2005 valdosta and jan-15-2005 halehurst ya'll boys come on up.tony i will see you in hazlehurst.tell tommy to come.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

PAPA_TRIBAL

#107
HEY TONY! ITS FRANK! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT WE HAD TALKED ABOUT LAST NITE. IF I DO WHAT YOU SUGGESTED ON TOP OF WHAT IM ALREADY DOING IT WOULD BE ONE WILD A$$ RIDE. WHAT YA THINK? WOULD BE ALOT OF HEAD SCRATCHIN GOIN ON. CAN YOU SAY (CANT TOUCH THIS!!!) ANYWAY I WILL CALL YOU LATER NEXT WEEK AND TRY TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE THAT DONE.

LE450-RACER#77

QuoteHEY TONY! ITS FRANK! I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT WE HAD TALKED ABOUT LAST NITE. IF I DO WHAT YOU SUGGESTED ON TOP OF WHAT IM ALREADY DOING IT WOULD BE ONE WILD A$$ RIDE. WHAT YA THINK? WOULD BE ALOT OF HEAD SCRATCHIN GOIN ON. CAN YOU SAY (CANT TOUCH THIS!!!) ANYWAY I WILL CALL YOU LATER NEXT WEEK AND TRY TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE THAT DONE.






Yea yea whatever papa. Why don't you just call him back & stop trying to tease everyone about what your doing. Don't worry because your not the only one making changes. Just do yourself a favor & stay in the full mod class so that you don't have to race me in March.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Smoknbanshee

Tony doesn't want to hang out with a bunch of cheerleaders, he is married.  Shut ya mouth and come back in february, so the pumpkin can out run you again.  Cut where you at?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

all i can say is i still have not goten all i can get out of this little motor but the big motor is coming soon so you all spend your money wisly by the time you catch up i be gone ;D  and i am not scared to say what i got 8)  seeyaaaaaaa
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

#111
cut , if ya gona put a big bore in it ya might as well save  your money. Your bikes running good.
   smoke, don't be jealous cause he don't want to talk to you! ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Cut is your son bringing your dirt bike? kx kid is upset not being to run without concern from other riders. ;)  
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

PAPA_TRIBAL

DANG LE THAT HURT!! CANT AN OLD GUY HAVE A LITTLE FUN ONCE IN A WHILE. GOTTA GIVE IT TO YA CANT FOOL YOU. ITS ALL GOOD BROTHER. ITS  DOWN FOR NOW BLEW OUT CLUTCHES SATURDAY HAVE TO GET NEW ONES. HEY BUY THE WAY IM ON ALKY TO NOW!!! ALL THAT BULL SH_T SMOKE IS TALKING HAS ME TAKING HEAVY DOSES OF ALKY SELTZER. CUT ITS ME SMOKE PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED YOU CUT!! I CANT DO THIS BY MYSELF! HOW WILL I WIN? IM SCARED CUT! MY BIKE IS A TOAD. I CANT BEAT ANY BODY WITH THIS OLE BROKE DOWN LOW RIDIN STEEL PIPED HANDLE BAR BUNGEE CORDED SUSPENSION BENT WHEELED OIL LEAKING CHAIN SLAPPING  I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN NO I CANT 3 INCH ROOSTER THROWING TURD!!! I NEED YA CUT!! WELL I NEED THE ORANGE CRUSH PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YA!!! YOUR MY HERO!!! CUT!  LOVE YA MAN!!  SMOKE!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

1fastltr450

QuoteDANG LE THAT HURT!! CANT AN OLD GUY HAVE A LITTLE FUN ONCE IN A WHILE. GOTTA GIVE IT TO YA CANT FOOL YOU. ITS ALL GOOD BROTHER. ITS  DOWN FOR NOW BLEW OUT CLUTCHES SATURDAY HAVE TO GET NEW ONES. HEY BUY THE WAY IM ON ALKY TO NOW!!! ALL THAT BULL SH_T SMOKE IS TALKING HAS ME TAKING HEAVY DOSES OF ALKY SELTZER. CUT ITS ME SMOKE PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED YOU CUT!! I CANT DO THIS BY MYSELF! HOW WILL I WIN? IM SCARED CUT! MY BIKE IS A TOAD. I CANT BEAT ANY BODY WITH THIS OLE BROKE DOWN LOW RIDIN STEEL PIPED HANDLE BAR BUNGEE CORDED SUSPENSION BENT WHEELED OIL LEAKING CHAIN SLAPPING  I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN NO I CANT 3 INCH ROOSTER THROWING TURD!!! I NEED YA CUT!! WELL I NEED THE ORANGE CRUSH PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YA!!! YOUR MY HERO!!! CUT!  LOVE YA MAN!!  SMOKE!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


 This has alot of truth
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

QuoteDANG LE THAT HURT!! CANT AN OLD GUY HAVE A LITTLE FUN ONCE IN A WHILE. GOTTA GIVE IT TO YA CANT FOOL YOU. ITS ALL GOOD BROTHER. ITS  DOWN FOR NOW BLEW OUT CLUTCHES SATURDAY HAVE TO GET NEW ONES. HEY BUY THE WAY IM ON ALKY TO NOW!!! ALL THAT BULL SH_T SMOKE IS TALKING HAS ME TAKING HEAVY DOSES OF ALKY SELTZER. CUT ITS ME SMOKE PLEASE HELP ME!! I NEED YOU CUT!! I CANT DO THIS BY MYSELF! HOW WILL I WIN? IM SCARED CUT! MY BIKE IS A TOAD. I CANT BEAT ANY BODY WITH THIS OLE BROKE DOWN LOW RIDIN STEEL PIPED HANDLE BAR BUNGEE CORDED SUSPENSION BENT WHEELED OIL LEAKING CHAIN SLAPPING  I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN NO I CANT 3 INCH ROOSTER THROWING TURD!!! I NEED YA CUT!! WELL I NEED THE ORANGE CRUSH PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YA!!! YOUR MY HERO!!! CUT!  LOVE YA MAN!!  SMOKE!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Damn  Papa, bring  it !!!!  AHH  ha  ha  ha  ha [smiley=Clap.gif] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

LMAO....that was great.  I will have to take a break and reply later.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

  YES WE  ARE GOING TO BRING THE COBRA  I WILL TRY TO GET A  FEW OF HIS FRENDS TO COME TOO   WE WLL MAKE  A KIDS DIRT BIKE CLASS SO MAKE  SURE YOU BRING THE 65 SEE YOU THERE ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

Smoke dog, sounds like franks got you figured out!HEHEHE  :P :P Make ya think before reply it better be good!!!!!!!!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

  THAT IS A GOOD ONE FRANK   HAY 32X BRING THAT SLOW A$$ FLIPPING OVER CANT STOP  500 ON ALKE AND ILL STILL HAND YOU A$$ AT THE FINSH LINE ;D ;D  FRANKY DONT BE PICKING ON SMOKE HE DID HAND YOU YOUR A$$  AND LUPO A$$ ON YOUR BIKE RIDING THE ORANGE CRUSH  ALL THOUG HE DID FALL A SLEEP  ON JERRY   HA HA HA ;D ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

#120
He He , cut  cut  cut , my  hairless  little  plump  friend.  Dont  be  a  hater  just  cause  everybody  found  out  about  your  and  smokies  REAL  relationship !!! ::)  Its  ok  in  todays  world  for  two  men  to  share  a  be---- I  mean  bike  with  out  having  to  worry  about  persecution  from  others.  So  smile  my  friend  we  all  except  you  two  as  fellow  riders!!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

YAMAHONDAMAN

Het TIM !!!  
I Like'd it when you said we BEAT EM BY OUT DRINK'N EM !!!!
TRUE,TRUE TRUE !!!!!
AND HAD A BLAST !!!  GIT IT RAG !!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

#122
Nice  pic !!!  Hey , safety  cones  and  cold  ones !!! [smiley=Clap.gif]  We  cant  be  stopped , you  can  only  hope  to  contain  us !!!! ;D    NOT !!!!!!!  BETTER  BRING  THESE ------------------ 8)    GIT  IT  RAG !!!!!!!!!
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

 FUNNY HA HA HA HA HA HA 32X YOU KILL ME YOUR SO FUNNY HE HE HE HE  
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

#124
Cut ,you  still  the  MAN  with  the  big  Orange  Crush !!!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32