Blonde *Star*

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, October 21, 2005, 09:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

cypress33415


qt314nfla

I heard that one before and laugh every time I hear it again.  Thanks. ;D

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

big-daddy

I think that was a bottle blonde.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dynodon

Now that was Funny as H***, My side still hurts!!!
Thanks I needed a good laugh today ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

02_Super_Tacoma

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Honda250ex

that was funny, I needed it!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

JustC1582

LOL!    I'm passing that one along to some friends
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

Dr.Dirt


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

ppark350se

all i can say is blond woman driver!!!!!   really funny tho
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

LonesomeTriZ

What scares me the most, we actually share the road with idiots like that. :G

Something to thank about the next time you are driving down the road.  :drive.gif
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

RL400


The hyrbid kid

lmao i think thats funny as hell.. very funny i showed my grama it and she didnt get it lmao.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

MxRacingChick21

I see how it is Justin...making fun of blondes, I will get you back for that! JK Let me know if I ever get that blonde and act like a retard! It is scary to think some people are really like that.  ???
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com