L-Cross 10/21/05??

Started by super cat, October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOREMANRON

DON`T KNOW HOW MUCH PLAY AREA HAVE NOT BEEN THERE BUT FROM THE PICTURES LOOKS ALRIGHT ON THE EVENTS PAGE THEY SAY RVS,CAMPERS AND TENTS WELCOME BUT NO HOOK UPS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

DaKota

I would go but uhh HURRICANE IS COMING duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Plus my cylinder is gonna get bored out this week so I cant make it anywayz next time though.

wilburz

you on a six month repair plan for that blaster or what? Holey crizap dakota! Get it together man.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Wilma's not looking good for our ridinng plans this weekend.  Damn her! >:(

FOREMANRON

JUST TALKED TO THE GENTLEMAN FORM L-CROSS HE SAID AS OF NOW THEY WILL BE OPEN. HE SAID IT DON`T COST NOTHING TO OPEN THE GATES. HE WILL NO MORE AT THE END OF THE WEEK ON WHAT THE STORM WILL DO
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Busta Nutt

Quote from: DaKota on October 19, 2005, 12:15:10 AM
I would go but uhh HURRICANE IS COMING duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Plus my cylinder is gonna get bored out this week so I cant make it anywayz next time though.
Dude you gots to get off the crack for a while and save up some green and get that thing fixed.

MudMan

Based on the current forecast models for the hurricane....I don't know how they are planning on hosting MSG this month.....it would be nice but it looks like it could get nasty around that area.....

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

FOREMANRON

THERE IS A MUD BOG IN PERRY THIS WEEKEND. I AM WAITING ON A CALL TO FIND OUT HOW BIG AND IF THEY ALLOW ATVS. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I WILL POST INFO WHEN I RECEIVE IT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

DaKota

Quote from: wilburzbro on October 19, 2005, 04:36:12 PM
Dude you gots to get off the crack for a while and save up some green and get that thing fixed.

Not on crack I went broke buying BEER! Na I just gotta a new job so i have money now plus only owe like $300 on my atv then its paid off. My parts should start coming in tomorrow but with this freaking hurricane coming hopefully greater yamaha will be open friday and saturday so I can drop my head off and have them bore it out and all that good stuff. After that just gotta break her in then she is down to go where ever. DON i got a new job bro so now I have better sechdules to ride. I normaly am off on weekends. I work at LONGHORN hah. Alright well ill talk to ya'll later let you know when she is all done and ready to roll. HURRICANE PARTY ANY1?????? BEER!!!!!!!!!!!

wilburz

Looks like the storm aint gonna hit until sunday afternoon. We may very well make it out to L-crsoss afterall. I hope it slows down some more. THen I can get a few days of work next week to go surfing. Sweet! 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FOREMANRON

JUST RECEIVED E-MAIL FROM L-CROSS SAID THEY SHOULD KNOW TONIGHT IF THEY WILL CLOSE. IF SO THEY WILL POST ON THERE SIGHT L-CROSS.COM
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

customrubicon

Well Dakota you need to get that thing fixed so we can go riding.

I really want to go to M,S&G this weekend. The hurricane will make it that much more interesting...J/K.

I am ready to ride !!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

qt314nfla

At this point I'm not going.  Need to be here and watch whats going on w/ the storm.  Sorry I'm gonna miss it.  Catch y'all next weekend at c&r.

Busta Nutt

#63
QT, you are, no pun intended, pu$$y.

qt314nfla

I don't want to miss it.  But my mom may need my help so I told her I'd be here.  It bites.

customrubicon

I just checked the M , S & G Site and they will be open. Let's party !!!!

Who is still going ???
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

qt314nfla

If I can explain to her what's going on I may be able to still make it but won't be out till Saturday.

Busta Nutt

Do you want me to talk to her?

kawGIRL

#68
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 20, 2005, 05:09:20 PM
QT, you are, no pun intended, pu$$y.

:o
I think you owe her some beads and a show  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

PureLogic

Quote from: wilburzbro on October 20, 2005, 05:09:20 PM
QT, you are, no pun intended, pu$$y.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 20, 2005, 06:14:03 PM
I don't want to miss it.  But my mom may need my help so I told her I'd be here.  It bites.

The only thing I see in this thread is biting pu$$y's
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

customrubicon

So,  Is anyone still going ????? I am packed, just need to load the bikes.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Busta Nutt

Kawgirl I have the beads and never leave home without the show.
Purelogic I have some stories about biting pu$$y I will tell you sometime.

kawGIRL

Look foward to it
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 20, 2005, 09:07:00 PM
Kawgirl I have the beads and never leave home without the show.
Purelogic I have some stories about biting pu$$y I will tell you sometime.

Look forward to it  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

I have got things arranged and I'm back in.  When are ppl going?  Friday or Saturday?  May still be riding blizatch.  Bushings come in tomorrow but if I leave tomorrow I doubt they will be in before I leave. 

customrubicon

If I go it will be today. It looks like it will rain all weekend. Let me know if anyone else is going.

Qt, when are you going ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com