MX'ing this weekend.

Started by Hollywood, October 17, 2005, 06:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Anyone want to do some MX'ing this weekend? I'll be back from Mobile Friday and after 3 weeks away from my quad I am dying to ride somewhere. I am thinking Bostwick, Waldo or Paxx no where to far cause after 3000 miles in 3 weeks I am sick of driving. lol Let me know. Probably bring the grill and have a nice lunch while we're at it.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Have not been to Pax yet. I am off this Sat mabe I will be able to do something that day.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

mid keneval

I thought about Bostwick Creek myself on the 23 let me know would like to meet some new people to ride with . Me and my buddy ride at rodmen most every sunday , but the track was fun to ride and well gromed.

Hollywood

I could deffinately go for Bostwick either day. but the 23rd does sound better. Let me know what time. What yall ride?

Tony- I might go to Paxx too. Let me know.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

mid keneval

#4
I would say when the gates open (10:00), I drive a blue dodge dakota & have a 400ex       (yellow). Let me know by friday or saturday ok. You know the following weekend they have racing there quads class to .

Hollywood

10-4 I am planning on it. I'll be in a White GMC 4x4 with a black 400ex although it looks more like a 250r. lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

dont forget the hurricane that is coming through this weekend :(

Hollywood

#7
That's a good point. Might need to make it Saturday so we can be assurred a full day of riding. Can you make it then I think we will be swamped if we try to go Sunday. I'll keep watching the radar but unless something changes I'm going to go on Saturday or heck I might check into going to Hilliard aka North FLorida Motocross
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Unless something changes I am going to go Saturday to avoid the hurricane. I have got to get some practice in! Yes I will be racing there next weekend.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

mid keneval

#9
Saturday sounds good if it doesen't rain. We should be ok I hope! lol   Never been to Hillard  how is it compared to Bostwick Creek?

Hollywood

Well as far as I know right now Hilliard is only going to allow quads the weekend of the races there so I guess that will be the only time to ride there. I haven't been there at all since they re-did the main track but I hear it is Supercross style so big air is the theme. I think we will be OK Saturday so we'll plan on that for now.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

I think the hurricane is going to give us a break till Monday so do yall still want to go Saturday or wait till Sunday? Doesn't matter to me I can do either day. Looks like ti might be a little cooler on Sunday though. Let me know.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

A.T.steVe_k

hey hollywood thanks for the link. ;) me and a friend of mine will probably be out there on sunday hope to see you there
                                                               steve_k

Hollywood

10-4 Steve. I will be there around 0930. I usually park To the far left of the parking area by the bike wash and HS trails.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

mid keneval

Have to work saturday so sunday sounds good seeing how storm is stalling.

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Great riding with everyone again! Had a blast other than being slap worn out. Got to meet a lot of new faces too. Hopefully they will find there way here.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com