Tampa Bay Bucs!! 5-1

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 17, 2005, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

That crazy I thought the Bucs would be the worst football team on the NFL this year but dang they are 5-1 now!  I Hope they keep up the good work.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

cubnfrank

We have to keep it up. It's gonna be tough without Griese & Cadillac. San Fran is next. Last time we played San Fran they kicked our butt bad.  We going into the hardest part of the scheduled now. The last half of our schedule is gonna be tough.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

SWAMP_DONKEY

Tampa has not played any real team yet, and could easily be 1 and 5. Luck has alot to to with thier current standings and the prospects of them winning another game are slim. Only my opinion ;D

o4250


Honda250ex

Did you see monday night football that game was awsome!! The colts rock I think they are going to the super bowl!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

FORD4X4GIRL

I have to say that things for the Bucs don't look too good anymore - with out caddillac was one thing .... But now with out brian & caddillac they are in some deep deep trouble .... who knows maybe they'll survive .... I still like the dolphins !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

z400stunter

Did anyone see Simms play?  He's not a high school level QB.  And caddy will be back soon. And even if he's not Pittman is ok.  Super bowl here we come!
JUMP IT!

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 19, 2005, 01:04:54 PM
That's what imn sayin.  The super-bowl is so close I can smell it!


now now aren't ya'll jumpin the gunn a lil bit .... there's still 10 weeks of football left & anything can happen in 10 weeks !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

z400stunter

Hopefully Caddy will be back for those 10 weeks.  I can't believe the Dolphins passed him up for sorry Ronnie Brown.  HAHA.  Ricky Williams what a joke you are!
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com