EVER WONDER?

Started by bluesman, October 05, 2005, 09:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesman

   
             I wonder every one has been angry and upset lately??!!
         
               
                  does it have anything to do with??
       
                 1 fewer places to ride?
                  2hi prices of gas cant afford to go ride??
                    3 cooped up after huricane and huricane
                      4 i think these are the real resons that we all are cranky
                   ;D          smile it can get worse

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: bluesman on October 05, 2005, 09:28:31 AM
   
             I wonder every one has been angry and upset lately??!!
         
               
                  does it have anything to do with??
       
                 1 fewer places to ride?
                  2hi prices of gas cant afford to go ride??
                    3 cooped up after huricane and huricane
                      4 i think these are the real resons that we all are cranky
                   ;D          smile it can get worse

finally someone that posts something sensable... I agree with you bluesman.
I remember when we were all upset about preventing the loss of Badluck Prarie or getting a message to the govenor about the lack of places to ride.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ida_Mann

I know I'm upset about them things.

not the gas prices though, I mean really how much more for a tank of gas are we talking about,,,,does this alone kill a weekend of travel?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

this is posted as a joke so dont get offended:

its bush's fault!!




hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

CAN'T WE ALL PLAY IN THE MUD TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY BULLCRAP?



AND LEAVE BUSH OUT OF THIS ONE .....PLEASE :Dead.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 05, 2005, 09:48:03 AM
I know I'm upset about them things.

not the gas prices though, I mean really how much more for a tank of gas are we talking about,,,,does this alone kill a weekend of travel?

Id@
sure did slow me down.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: kawGIRL on October 05, 2005, 12:01:47 PM
CAN'T WE ALL PLAY IN THE MUD TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY BULLCRAP?



AND LEAVE BUSH OUT OF THIS ONE .....PLEASE :Dead.gif


i totally agree with you ..... but gas prices are a problem too....

but i think i've been nice around here ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

mikeE36

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 05, 2005, 09:48:03 AM
I know I'm upset about them things.

not the gas prices though, I mean really how much more for a tank of gas are we talking about,,,,does this alone kill a weekend of travel?

Id@


Although gas isn't a big deal to adults for younger people like myself it sucks having to pay 63.00 to go to ocala. I was dieing to go up to ocala this weekend but I dont have the money. Who knows when I will get another three day weekend to go to ocala.

Old_School

For me gas prices are one of the reasons. I own 3 v8's and drive 50 mins of city driving to work everyday. I used to be able to get through the week on 20 bucks but now I'm putting in about 40 a week. Then when I go drag racing you don't want to know on how much it costs me for gas (tow truck AND race car).

But yes riding areas are 2nd on my list. 

Gery- IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250

hellllllll yea
!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com