So I found a dog

Started by mikeE36, October 16, 2005, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

This after noon I was washing my bikes after going to ocala and a golden retriever comes up and sits down in front of me. I looked around to see if anyone was looking for him but found no one. Hes a wonderful dog. My parents want him out of our house by tomorrow but I really don't want to leave him at the shelter. I might sign up with an adoption group and hold him here until his owner calls or hes adopted. I put fliers up and tomorrow I'm going to see if hes mircochipped. I'm just letting you know because mabey someone knows someone in bradenton who lost a dog or mabey someone on here would like to adopt him if we can't find his owners. please say a prayer that we can find his owners by tomorrow. Thank you.

mikeE36


rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

mikeE36

Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on October 16, 2005, 11:37:55 PM
ill take him dude


Would you really? I'd even drive down to give him to you. I dont know how much time I should give the owners before I give him away. I'll keep you in mind bro.

Magnum330

Nice looking dog. I wish I lived close to you I'd take him.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

jwscroll

Call the local SPCA to see if anyone has registered a lost retriever. Check for the chip and keep it well fed. You never know your parents might come around. Gotta name yet? Harder for parents to get rid of a named, personalized animal that is slowly becoming part of the family.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

mikeE36

Update


Found the dogs owner, they were greatful to see him, his name is blue.

GSPKurt

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 17, 2005, 09:18:35 AM
Update


Found the dogs owner, they were greatful to see him, his name is blue.

OUTSTANDING!!!Remember, the Humane Society of Manatee County is a no-kill shelter. I have taken one dog out of there already. Great people.

You are to be commended for taking care of the pooch until the owners found you.
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

jwscroll

Good job scarycakes. :ThumbsUp.gif
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Magnum330

 :'( :'( :'( :'( I loved that dog.

Way to go. A gold star by your name
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

FORD4X4GIRL

You get an A+ from me on that one !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com