myspace

Started by rubicon500kid, October 15, 2005, 11:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

hey do yalll got myspace if yall do post urs up here is mine
http://www.myspace.com/rancher350kid   ;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

onefastkid


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

mikeE36


WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

klutchbuster400

i would post mine, but myspace isnt working for me

klutchbuster400


~Demon_Boy~

im on gregs and jesse's friend list lol just look for ~Demon_Boy~ on their lists lol

raptor426

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

raptor426

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

RL400


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400


klutchbuster400

what do yall want the name to be, so far ill just keep it simple, atvflorida.com  :P, suggest some names people!

klutchbuster400

ah w/e, i made one anyways, ill edit it later, if i forgot to inviteyou ....sorry :P

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

z400stunter

JUMP IT!

kfxboy400


z400stunter

What are you talkin about 04250? 
JUMP IT!

The hyrbid kid

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

z400stunter

Nah I'm not Ruff and Ready, lol.  You'd notice my truck cuz it used to have big blue balls hanging off.  I took them off.  Do you live on 10th?  If so you may have seen me out by the tram. My friend has property out there.  Where do you ride around here?  Oh
JUMP IT!

Dr.Dirt

NO! >:(  Should I start a myspace? Whats it all about?

wheelie_boy

its like an internet profile/ webpage.  If you go to myspace.com you can see what its about.
05 kx 250f

Dr.Dirt

I just made one and I joined the atvflorida group and it said I can't post for 7 days because I just joined.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com