L-Cross 10/21/05??

Started by super cat, October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

same spot brett  I miss you man

brett711

i will be there, i missed yall as well.
2007 honda rancher

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FOREMANRON

MUD,BEER,MUD,BEER,MORE MUD AND MORE BEER
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

qt314nfla

Looks like I'm going to be there.  Missed out on testing my quad this weekend :( .  Not sure if the bushings for my new a arms will be in.  Even if they aren't I'll be there.  May have to hitch a blizatch ride w/ someone for the weekend.  But I can't take another weekend of not being out riding.

I'll be there Friday in the same 'Wilburz' spot.  Anyone else going Friday?  Y'all know my DC....if ya don't it's on the Nextel list or PM me so we can all meet up.

MuddingMark

I'll be there along with two of my budddys. I think we'll be camping out in the back lot, there's more space and it's a little queiter.

But that's right! Beer, mud, beer, mud and more beer! 

8) Hee Hee

MuddingMark
Now this is stress relief!

Busta Nutt

QT being the nice guy that I am I will bring a ride for you.

wilburz

Quote from: MuddingMark on October 16, 2005, 08:04:02 AM
I'll be there along with two of my budddys. I think we'll be camping out in the back lot, there's more space and it's a little queiter.

But that's right! Beer, mud, beer, mud and more beer! 

8) Hee Hee

MuddingMark

We camp back there too. Right before you go into the back lot in front of that gate on the right. Under that tree along the fence line. See you then.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddingMark

Hey Wilburz,

I'll try to hook up with you.

MuddingMark

[attachment deleted by admin]
Now this is stress relief!

wilburz

Sounds good.

5 days and counting!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MudMan

I'm heading to the gates early Saturday morning.....I'll be gassing up at the station right at the corner of 78 and 441.   Anyone wanna meet up there and head to the gates ??  If not let me know where yall are riding and leave your name.....I'll swing by....I haven't met many people on this site even though I've been on it for awhile......see yall there....

~SHAUN~

"mudman"
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

qt314nfla

Awe wilburzbro, I'm flattered you're offering me a ride.  Actually, I'm scared.  What kind of ride are you offering?  LOL :o

I will be there Friday early probably by noon-2pm.  Camping w/ the Wilburz crew as usual.  Same camping spot.  PM me if you don't already have my number and want or need it for this weekend.

Still hoping to have my quad back and running.  If not I'll make due.

Busta Nutt

Don't be scared QT it is a Honda

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on October 17, 2005, 08:20:29 PM
Don't be scared QT it is a Honda

Thanks.  I was just waiting for the punch line is what I meant by I'm afraid.  There were several good comments that could have been made there.  It's not like you to miss out on them.  Y'all did get voted funniest members on the site for a reason.

FOREMANRON

IT LOOKS LIKE WILMA MIGHT PUT A DAMPER ON THIS WEEKEND . I HOPE NOT BUT IF SO IT WILL BE WET FOR C&R THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Busta Nutt

QT I am turning over a new leaf. You are experiencing the kinder softer version of Wilburzbro. Here is a pic of your ride forthe weekend with some dork on it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MudMan

Anyone know if they would reschedule or cancel L-Cross because of the hurricane ?????

Just wondering.......

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

FOREMANRON

I AM GONNA CALL AND SEND A EMAIL AND I WILL POST
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

MudMan

Thanks.....I called the guy at L-cross and left a message.....hopefully I'll hear back from him.......hopefully they will still have it either this weekend or Halloween weekend......

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

FOREMANRON

IF THEY POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND IS C&R.             I SENT A E-MAIL AND LEFT A MESSAGE ALSO
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

qt314nfla

Wilburzbro I think I might know that guy on the bike.  I've met him before really cool guy. ;D

Who all is still going this weekend?  Is anyone going on Friday?  I need to look at the new storm and find out where it's going to hit.  I'm dying to get out and play this weekend.  Hope it doesn't screw things up.

Busta Nutt

unless they close we plan on being there.

MudMan

hey FOREMANRON......what is C&R ??

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

FOREMANRON

GO TO CRMOTORSPORTSPARK.COM  IT IS LIKE L-CROSS AND IN THE SAME AREA
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

MudMan

just checked out the website......how much mud play area is there ??  also is there anywhere to camp there ??

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com