Re: Melbourne Flats....

Started by bbf, January 12, 2005, 09:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbf


Truegrit

I was out there last weekend It is getting good out there. I wish My bike was broken in a bit more so I can get some tires for it.
I am heading to Mud, Sweat and Gears this weekend, but i ride out there a lot. its only 5 min from my house.

For directions take the Eau Gallie/Sarno exit of I-95 (exit #??).  Head west, make the first right. Go past that first area, thats where the little kids and 2wheelers ride. Go through the stop sign, on to the dirt road and you will see the trails, there are a couple trail-heads along the trail.
Do not ride on the road. If the Deputies see you, you will get a ticket. I know people do it, but the law comes down that way a coulpe times a day.

'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]