Speeding Ticket?

Started by kawGIRL, October 12, 2005, 11:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

A senior citizen in Florida bought a brand new Corvette convertible.
He took off down the road, flooring it to 80 mph and enjoying the wind
blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. "This is great,"
he thought as he roared down I-75. He pushed the pedal to the metal
even more. Then he looked in his rear view mirror and saw a highway
patrol trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "I can
get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he tromped
it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph. Then 110, 120
mph. Then he thought, "What am I doing?" I'm too old for this kind of thing.

He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the trooper to catch
up with him. The trooper pulled in behind the Corvette and walked up to
the man. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 30 minutes and
today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've
never heard before, I'll let you go." The man looked at the trooper and said,
"Years ago my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper, and I thought you
were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the Trooper
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Brute Force

2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

apkkfx400


Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

SwampRat

Good one.  I like the signature picture.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

svtbolt04

In real life.. The cop would have run up with his gun drawn.  :-\
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com