NEXTEL DISCOUNTS

Started by big-daddy, January 09, 2005, 10:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Dear Members, Did you know that you can get a discount on your Nextel bill if you work for the Government, county, state or just publix. From 20% to 3% off the bill and the entire phone line at a flat rate...  Pm me with your information and I we help you get your discount. Start save money.... I helped many members get phone and rate changes the last few month. Sound like a rip off, but its not. Just want to help out
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Big D is a stand up guy. He's helped Mike W and I out along with a few other members on here also. He gains nothing from getting you on a discount plan (if you work for a corporation that gets the discount) he's just being a good guy and helping you out.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

robo02cop

Just wanted to let everyone know that Big Daddy helped me get a brand new phone for Christmas.  I got a great price on the phone and he shipped me a car charger and hands free kit for free!!!  Plus he sent me a cool little chair for my phone to chill out in ;D  Great guy does what he says he can!  

Thanks Big Daddy!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Asphaltdragon

Big Daddy I gotta get in contact with you. I've had the same nextel phone since 1999.  :-X  I keep putting off getting a new phone.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

big-daddy

the new phones have GPS build in. went you call 911, it send your location. PM me with your DC number so will can talk.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

T2

Ok I just got off the phone with Big-Daddy, quick response from him, and he is going to try to get me a better discount than what I currently have. Thanks for the quick call back, Tony.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

GaryinSeffner

Big Daddy is a stand up guy for sure. He's offering his help to the members of this website and there are no catches involved. He helped me out with a great new phone for xmas. I had no trouble switching my service to the phone and the phone was brand new with the charger and everything.

Hey I got the little chair also!! Works good when you charge the phone!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

02YamahaBigBear400

I love my phone that I have I-736 and my service plan that i've had for 3yrs now (1000 anytime minutes, free nationwide long distance, free incoming, unlimited direct connect) great plan. My wife is a radiology tech (r n) for JFK hospital and my other job I work at circuit city. I heard circuit city gets a discount is that true. But does my wife. Our plan now is 54.99 a month plus the 2 kinds of insurance on each phone (2)
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

big-daddy

yes both for you can get a discount. is the bill together and under who name. DC 158*285*833 call me
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Muddbuggy

QuoteHey I got the little chair also!! Works good when you charge the phone!!

I want one too ::)

hey big-daddy what information do I need to send to you?
company name?
I have a personal account for my wife, but then I have a radio through my job (their account).

thanks in advance

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

CAOSPOP

Just to let you guys know that Ricky got me an i-530 at a really good price. This guy is for real he really goes out of his way to help you out. I needed a battery and he came through no charge. Real decent guy. A1A guy.
If you have any questions pm me at 159*224927*14

Kawa3

ill take a I730................if its free ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Nightbreed

As damtgman said, Big Daddy is a hell of a guy. He helped me out more than he should have. If you have any nextel issues, PLEASE get with him.

Thanks, Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Ida_Mann

I've been looking into buying one of them really small ones,,,,that only come in silver or bronze,,,,what kinda price can I get on those?

no plan with it or anything,,,,just the phone.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

you can do a upgrade. the only problem with the i830 is the size of the battery. (to small) talk to Mike (aka: da_mtg_man) he as one of my demos . DC me 158*285*833 Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bluesman

i tried to pm you but said you had me on ignore??? was looking for a phone???bluesman

bbf

can you doing anything with the i95

big-daddy

GRIZZLYSP, I can fix it if its broken or your want a i95.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bluesman

pm you let me know thx bluesman

high-jacked

Im new to the group, chuck_norris got me here. I have a nextel with my government discount and also a phone for my soon to be wife. I have a i1000, its a oldie but a goddie, and she has a old ragidy i30. I have the free incomeing 500 plan for me and the 300 for her with %18 off the bill. I would like a new phone for both of us if you can help you can DC me @ 160*16527*2
LIVE STRONG! Dance with the one you love. Go to HEAVEN shouting!!! pick your friends wisely, and your enemies with a little more thought. BUT DONT PICK YOU NOSE AND FLICK IT !!!!!!

T2

Just want to thank Big-Daddy, at the Rodman ride he find out that I broke my car charger. So when I got home I had a PM from Big-Daddy asking me for my address, so he can send me a new phone charger. Sure enough the next day UPS is knocking on my door with a new charger and he didn't even ask for a payment. Thats what I call great service now if my atv parts came that fast I really be happy. Thanks alot Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Its_a_Jeep_thing

big daddy, what is the cheapest flip phone u can get me.. I finally saved enuf and got the i860 and it got stolen b4 I even used it... I need another phone asap
You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

big-daddy

cheaps flip is a 710 $89.95 with color 530 $59.95 b/w screen
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Its_a_Jeep_thing

is there a better deal I can get if I renew? well I will have to get back to ya when I get paid.. thanks alot
You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com