who thinks we should plan a rodman 7

Started by ATPShaun94, October 11, 2005, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATPShaun94

WE should plan a rodman 7.Don't you guys think so

wheelie_boy

sounds good to me.  And another eurika ride. :)
05 kx 250f

mudmonkey

both sounds GREAT to me!! lets do it!! lol    ;) ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

atvtrailer

y dont u just plan rodman 6 instead of skipping 6?
05 450r #13B

klutchbuster400

ok, but on two conditions, it has to be AFTER my report card comes out, and you guys have to convince my dad lol

Toomey

I can go if the ride is planned for DURING winter break, spring break, 4 day weekend, etc.  That way more kids (in school) can make it to the ride.  I like 6 hours away, I need time to get there and come back. ???
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

WOODY_450r

It all sounds good to me  :ThumbsUp.gif
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

im with toomey. we need more time- guess what movie thats from lol

mudmonkey

well its been like a month since this thread was started..........................any news????  :)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

rubicon500kid

im up for the next ride ill brign my 300ex tho cuz of that gay no mud rule in ocala
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome.  Where you guys riding? 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 16, 2005, 06:06:32 AM
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome.  Where you guys riding? 
awnsered your own question. what grade are you in raptor? cant be very high.

rappy350

I think he just lied on his age because he sounds like a 6 year old
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 16, 2005, 06:06:32 AM
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome.  Where you guys riding? 
at the mountians thats right behind the dock of your vacation house in europe. im sure the private jet could take all of us.

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on November 16, 2005, 07:04:41 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 16, 2005, 06:06:32 AM
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome.  Where you guys riding? 
at the mountians thats right behind the dock of your vacation house in europe. im sure the private jet could take all of us.

woohhoo im there!!  ;D  ;)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

ATPShaun94

I think somebody should ask Ida man about planning another rodman ride because we stay for 2 days and where we stay is his cabin so it's mostly up to him

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com