Kat1333

Started by GSPKurt, October 10, 2005, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Here is a photo of Kat1333 and her husband, Augie. Kat is in the background, Augie the foreground.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Kat1333

Gosh, the cell phone got more hits than this entry.  HUMMMMMMMM!!!
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

gery350

nice matching bikes.  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Kat1333

Thanks Kurt for pointing out and clarifying that my husband is in the front and I, the female, is in the back.  You can tell who has the bigger bike though.  LOL  jk.  He is on my bike and I am on my son, Aaron's bike.  Thanks for looking Gery.  Someone cares.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

GSPKurt

#4
QuoteYou can tell who has the bigger bike though.

Kat-
You can tell who has the bigger................................BIKE.

;)  Oh, I get it...  ;)
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

qt314nfla

Hey, as long as she's gettin' it done and riding that's all that matters. 

gery350

i guess i'm missing it. they look the same to me
;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

renmus

Where were you riding? Noticed all the locations under your name.

GSPKurt

Quote from: renmus on October 10, 2005, 06:22:10 PM
Where were you riding? Noticed all the locations under your name.

Ocala Nat'l Forest, Seed Orchard.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Kat1333

Thanks QT for the acknowledgement.  I am getting the riding done.  I can't wait for the ladies ride in October of 2007 in Bejing, China.  I am preparing for that ride each weekend.   :)

Seed Orchard is awesome.  There were a lot of berms and whoops.   ;) 
I love the berms and whoops, they give character to the flat track...  It is like having airplane fuel in your tank, like chocolate syrup on your icecream, like Christmas bonus in July....   Besides I can practice my wheelies and jumping on the whoops and the spinouts off the berms.   8)
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Honda250ex

I wish I had that bike!!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com