Thinking about a kids group ride

Started by Chillinthemost, October 03, 2005, 02:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

looks like this ride is coming along
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids
girlieblazer&sportsman=1
JR=1
GPSKurt=1
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Ware=1
Jayz400=2
I count 16 kids already, this will be a hoot ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

do you think a 50cc off brand will make it? my buddy's kid has one and he wants to ride it on the trail but it has a hard time in soft sand.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chillinthemost

My son rides a 50cc Kasea and he has made the planned trip. The sand in the pit at the starting point might give the little bikes some trouble, but the trail will be easy. I say bring it and we'll deal with it.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Kat1333

Chillin'  I would love to help out even though my friends will not be able to go on the 29th.  Nov 5th is better for them.  I still help if you need help.           GSPKurt our friends cannot do it on the 29th. 
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

girlieblazer

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 07, 2005, 02:39:02 AM
do you think a 50cc off brand will make it? my buddy's kid has one and he wants to ride it on the trail but it has a hard time in soft sand.

The only place there is soft sand is at the pit at Rodman, once he gets past that he shouldn't have any problems.  But there will be enough people to help get him threw it at the pit. 
Polaris Razor

girlieblazer

Chillinthemost, let us know how we can help with the food, drinks or anything that is going to be needed.   :)
Polaris Razor

GSPKurt

Chillin'-
Put Stitch on the list, too. That is, if it is the 29th. We'll be out of state on the 5th.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Chillin lets make the ride from eurika. the trails are better.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

susieblazer



    AW rats!!!!!!!!! we would loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to go but both days are not going to work for us because of the wedding......we are in for another ride after this one though.....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids

JR=1
GPSKurt & Stitch
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Ware=1
Jayz400=2
Sorry to hear you guys cant come Susieblazer
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Mrs.Nightbreed

I know my kids would love that.
1- Alpha sport 50 - 5yr old
1- Blaster - 11yr old

Would it be a problem to leave a fuel jug at your place? My quad will probly make it both ways but I am not so sure about Mike's.

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids
Mrs. Nightbreed=2 kids
JR=1
GPSKurt & Stitch
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Ware=1
Jayz400=2
  Welcome aboard Mrs. Nightbreed, its only about 11 miles from Eureka to my place but if you need to drop gas that would be fine.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

jbbj220

Chillin, and all the rest, if i can work it out I would like to come and maybe bring my youngest son, he is 34 today but we both like to ride and see the way the kids look and how they ride. Let me know if I can help and will try to work it out.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Qdawg76

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 08, 2005, 12:09:11 PM
Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids

JR=1
GPSKurt & Stitch
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Ware=1
Jayz400=2
Sorry to hear you guys cant come Susieblazer

Don't forget to add us, we have 1 kid
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids
Mrs. Nightbreed=2 kids
JR=1
GPSKurt & Stitch
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Ware=1
Jayz400=2
flsportsman&girlieblazer=1
jbj220
sorry sportsman and girlie I got confused with the 2 blazers, I thought you guys werent coming, glad you are.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Chillin, wife and I would like to go, Just need to check schedule though. Its more fun with the little ones there anyway!
Cut might go also , I`ll call him and have him post if he wants to, since he hasnt been on here much lately. ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Hoosier Daddy

man! i just realized i dont have my boy that weekend (the 29th).. let us know when the next one is... :'(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids
Mrs. Nightbreed=2 kids
JR=1
GPSKurt & Stitch
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Jayz400=2
flsportsman&girlieblazer=1
jbj220
just want to keep this near the top, we'll work on the details more when its get closer.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chillinthemost

No, I didn't miss that post. No one ever set a date, it was talked about being in Jan. or Feb. This ride will be Oct. 29th. Why wait?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

stump66

YOUR Right. I just wanted to make it a big deal and give folks a chance to prepare for it. If I can make it I'll be there to to support you all the way!!  :ThumbsUp.gif  I think I'mm riding Eureka this weekend and will be glad to scout out some places for the youngun's to have a blast.  ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chillinthemost

Hope you can make the ride sport. I'm sure the kids will be ready for another by Feb. I have a weekend place up there and we are there a couple time a month.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12