Performance Parts! (700R)

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 11, 2005, 01:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Im really lookin on parts for my Raptor but I need some quick.  I was wanting to know hows the GYT-R pipe?  If it isn't a good pipe what else? Curtis Sparks?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 11, 2005, 01:09:39 AM
Im really lookin on parts for my Raptor but I need some quick.  I was wanting to know hows the GYT-R pipe?  If it isn't a good pipe what else? Curtis Sparks?

get the curtis sparks you wont be disapointed. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

Pulse Charger, thats the way to go, gives you like 7 horses and I think is the best pipe.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The hyrbid kid

curtis spakrs are some really good pipe's i think..
if i was u i would try curtis sparks, hmf, lrd.
idk about u but i love it when quads have a nice deep pop to them and those r the best pipes for it.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

2006YFZ450

#4
Im really looking into Curtis Sparks but how much HP does it give me(about)?
And what is the db?  Im guesing 96 db or higher? 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Get Pulse charger it gives you 105db that thing is loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

do not get the pule charger its not really an mx pipe. the sparks will probabbly give you the most power like it does on all other machines. its 106 or 110 db. i cant remember all i know is that its loud. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

I really like to get the Curtis Sparks but im not sure when they
are going to come out for the '06 Raptors.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

svtbolt04

Still cant believe you got a 700 for MX...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 17, 2005, 08:01:59 PM
Still cant believe you got a 700 for MX...

Well I really did'nt buy it for MX I bought it cuz it's has a bigger, better engine than the YFZ.  Im might be wrong but that's my opinion.  But the YFZ is a great quad don't get me wrong but I always wanted a Raptor.

Thanks Raptor350 for the Phone Number!...Your awsome. 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

02_Super_Tacoma

02 Supercharged Tacoma

2006YFZ450

Wow that's alot of HP!  Im really going to look into it.  But how much???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]