Do you find yourself doing this?

Started by Magnum330, October 10, 2005, 12:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

My wife and I are alway`s diong the exact same thing!!!, It does suck that we are alway`s working when we see them going by on trailers!!!!!
Good to see others are doing the same :Clap.gif :drive.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

klutchbuster400

i live RIGHT by lost lake, i always see atvs on trailors, off trailors, or trailors picking up atvs lol, and every time i need a chiropractor to fix my neck, but dad, remember when i thought every quad was a 250r :P , id see a raptor and say it was a 250r lol

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Klutchbuster350 on October 10, 2005, 08:55:07 PM
i live RIGHT by lost lake, i always see atvs on trailors, off trailors, or trailors picking up atvs lol, and every time i need a chiropractor to fix my neck, but dad, remember when i thought every quad was a 250r :P , id see a raptor and say it was a 250r lol

lol.... Yeah but you've learned alot in the last month.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Quote from: Klutchbuster350 on October 10, 2005, 08:55:07 PM
i live RIGHT by lost lake, i always see atvs on trailors, off trailors, or trailors picking up atvs lol, and every time i need a chiropractor to fix my neck, but dad, remember when i thought every quad was a 250r :P , id see a raptor and say it was a 250r lol

Chiropractor in the house to fix all your trailer rubbernecking needs.

Magnum330

I saw a lot of trailers with atv's heading north this weekend also I was wondering if they were goin to Jasper or up to Georgia.  I was fueling up my truck a few months ago and a man and his son were getting gas and I seen they had a nice honda and a small one for his son. I asked him where they were headed and he said they were going to get their hunting spot ready and his son was going to do a little riding around.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the ones that only use their ATV'S for hunting they miss out on a lot of fun.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Brute Force

I agree that the ones who only use their atv's for hunting miss out on all the fun.

I got a buddy who only uses his atv for hunting and has no desire to go out for rides. He has I believe a Artic Cat 650 2003 and it has maybe 20 hours on it.  Very Very Sad.  :(
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

SkyHighT100

Lately, I ALWAYS find myself getting jealous when I see trailers/trucks with 4-wheelers loaded up. It will be exactly one year this weekend since I have rode my own quad... and boy, it's not getting any easier, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

mudder

05 Dodge Ram quadcab (hemi)
89 Jeep Wrangler
04 Polaris 330 Trailboss
04 Polaris Trailblazer
05 Suzuki Lt80
06 Kingquad 27" mudzillas
2" lift kit

atvtrailer

im always looking when im driving, i also run to my window all the time when i hear one goin down the road infront of my house, but the only ones that bother me is when im not able to ride and i see em, then it makes me wish i was out riding :(
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com