West Palm Riding

Started by itsmsmechanic2u, January 10, 2005, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsmsmechanic2u

Hey Ya'll. I live in loxahatchee,fl and as we all know places to ride are getting scarce. Anyone have any Secret riding areas?? :)

Squares next to JW Corbet and Holy Lands is all i can think of!

Thanx!

04 Rincon 650

customrubicon

How do you get into the squares now? I use to get there from Seminole pratt, is that the same ? Holy Land ? I have not been there in a long time. I do not know how to get in there now. If it is the same one it is near Lantana west of 441 near the blinking towers ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

There are a couple others but need a 4x4 to ride. I am thinking about doing a ride to scout a couple areas that I use to ride in Feb. I would like to get a few 4x4's together to do this.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

02YamahaBigBear400

hey tony depending on whats going on in feb. i might be able to ride with you. i'm in the process of finding a house to move into and feb. is when a lot of stuff will be going on.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

bbf

tony let me know when that ride is going to be

itsmsmechanic2u

Yea, squares is still off of Seminol Pratt, but you gotta have a key to get in :(    ((got one tho))
Holy Lands is off of...hmm..HWY 27 by the big power polls..
and theres still a Little track on belvadere Rd and Jog (turnpike)...but its tiny and sucks for 4x4s.
The holy lands has a lot of good riding...and mud sweat and gears is O.K. (glades county)
04 Rincon 650

customrubicon

There is a Holy Lands off of 441 also. I use to ride there a few years ago. I tried to ride there two months ago but they put up a gate. You could also enter through Wellington.

 Itsmsmechani2u> I would love to ride in the squares with you and I know a few here that would also. The squares, people know better as the towers even though the squares are the back area of the towers. I would like to get a ride together in Feb. after the Rodman Dam Ride. Let me know. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

Keith and Sheldon, I will definately let you know and try to schedule it around you guys. I spoke to Rnkoutlaw today and he was interested also. You two, Rnk, itsmsmechanic2u, and myself would be five. That would make a good ride right there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

itsmsmechanic2u> do you have a winch ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

polaris4chasing

I would avoid the squares area off of Seminole Pratt :(......I have a Feb 15th court date for going into the ERM portion >:( [smiley=Angry.gif]. Deputies on ATVs patrol there.....

customrubicon

I did not know that they patroled that area. They must be patoling the road areas. We would be deep in the wooded areas. We would not ride in the protected areas.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

Ill go out there if you guys don't mind me going. I dont care if its muddy Tony can pull me around hahah!  ;D Plus I mud in my sport quad all the time. Is long as its not sticky mud that sinks down ill roster tail through it.  ::)

polaris4chasing

Yea, as the deputy wrote out the notice to appear, I asked where we could ride. He said the only place to legally ride in PBC is on private property that you own or have permission to be on. He said they primarily patrol the Natural Areas and have a zero tolerance policy for anyone riding in them. I also asked about Belvedere and Jog. He said it's not a Natural Area, but they just started patrolling there because the property owner requested it. I'm not sure how many of them patrol on ATVs, but there were 4 of them when I was stopped.

itsmsmechanic2u

Hey Guys. Yea, I was running my 4x4 truck with a friend on my 4 wheeler and i ran into 3 sherriffs. I told them i how i have a key from when i worked in the back, moving dirt around. They said sorry for bugging me and told everyone with me to just follow me cause i know where i can and cant ride. Not to mention my tag was a month expired and he still let us go after i told him iknow where i can be and cant.
Yes, i have a winch...came in real handy last weekend out there...(dont try to run the stuff i tore up with my truck) 1/2  hr later...me and my chick friend we out...i knew we should have stuck near some trees...

Id love to go riding..whenever..just let me know.
04 Rincon 650

polaris4chasing

Hey msmechanic, I should have been riding with you!! Maybe I wouldn't have gotten this  [smiley=Angry.gif] >:(court date....when are you going out there again?

customrubicon

We will have to schedule it for one weekend in Feb. I will be going to Rodman and others from here will be too. We will have to PM each other for the actual date. Yes Dakota you know I will always pull you out/around.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

polaris4chasing


FORDFANZ

Hey  I  use  to  ride  at  a  place  if  you  would  take  RPB  blvd  to  the  end    orange  I  think  then  go  right    all  the  land  across  the  canall  there  we  use  to  ride  in    alot  of  ATVs   would  go  in  there    dont  know  if  they  still  do  though  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

500runner

to ride in PBC join the police and get on the ATVpatrol team then you can ride with hassle  ::)  

polaris4chasing

Yea, after I was stopped, I looked up the state law on ATVs. The police are exempt and allowed to ride on the roads. The state law is 316.2074 paragraph 7 that allows them to ride. Paragraph 5 doesn't allow us on the roads >:( We need to join up!!

customrubicon

Let me know what weekend would be best for all to go. I would like to do a ride soon.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf


customrubicon

We need people to post what dates  are good.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

I will be scouting some of the areas that I want to ride tomorrow. I will let you all know.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

polaris4chasing

Thanks, let us know what you come up with. I'll be riding this weekend and next weekend around here.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com