2005 Pumpkin Run

Started by eric, September 14, 2005, 01:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric


TRX350_On_The_Rack

Cool. Thinking about going.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Sorry Eric I know I was going to go and help ya find some chicks.  But c&r motorsports is the same weekend.  I'll get 3 days of riding and 2 concerts for $30.

Pumpkin Run as much as I've been dying to go all year is going to be one night of riding.  One night of camping and an 8 hour drive to do it.  So for me it'll cost 2 tanks of gas (100+), fee for parking, and the entrance fee to the race.

More cost effective for me to go to the other event.  It kills me to have to miss it but I'm not willing to pay 150 for one night camping and riding.  I can pay that and get on a cruise ship for 3 days or go to the other riding event.

Hope y'all have fun.  If you decide to change your mind come join me.

MuddyGurl101

I have been wanting to go since last years.... but with the prices in gas, who knows now!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 14, 2005, 10:41:36 AM
But c&r motorsports is the same weekend.  I'll get 3 days of riding and 2 concerts for $30.
Is C&R Motocross the same as L-Cross?  Sounds like a better deal than Pumpkin Run.  Do they have a website?
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Here's info.  I'm going to quit stealing this thread and have guided you to the C & R thread.  Lets post on it there other wise leave this one for the ppl going on the pumpkin run.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6612.0.html

http://www.crmotorsportspark.com/

wheelie_boy

I love the pumpkin run.  I havent gone for the past two years though.  If anybody else goes maybe we could meet up.
05 kx 250f

MOKAS

i wouldent miss it for the world. hey gas is no prob for me cause i live a mile away! ;D

if you know your going to be there please say the model of your vehicle and color and all that and also what you will be riding.

thanks
-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

BADAZZ750

I'M GOING! I DRIVE A TAN EXTENDED CAB Z71 WITH A FL GATOR STICKER ON THE REAR WINDOW AND I WILL BE RIDING A GREEN BF750 WITH 27 VAMPS. IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE FROM THE SITE.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

eric

Quote from: MOKAS on September 14, 2005, 08:10:35 PM
i wouldent miss it for the world. hey gas is no prob for me cause i live a mile away! ;D

if you know your going to be there please say the model of your vehicle and color and all that and also what you will be riding.

thanks
-mokas-

Hey Mokas what is there for sport quads to do there?

MOKAS

theres little trails to ride during the day and a drag strip. theres mud a couple mud pits that very in size and slopiness. the run is possible to complete for sport quads if you know how to ride the mud. the last 2-4 miles was pure muddy hell during the bunny run.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

yunt2ride

Straight from their website. They have lost some of the play areas and some parking areas.



NOTICE!

To all of our Pumpkin Run & Lucky Rabbit Run participants.

We have lost the parking areas that we have previously used. This also includes the play spots (daytime mud bogs). We now have one large parking area for all to use which is much nicer than the areas we have used in the past. However, we currently do not have any areas designated for playing near the parking area yet. We are working hard to get some place for you all to play during the day but may not have that set up in time for this years Pumpkin Run. Parking may get tight, so we will not be able to allow roping off big lots for others who are not there yet. You will still be able to cruise the parking areas during the day. So come out and have some fun and have a good time on the Fun Run.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

team_quad_green

we will have a hole of some kind if i gotta break out the red rocket on 35s and eat sum grass up  lol
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

team_quad_green

Theres gonna be 1 mud hole forsure, no drag strip
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

MOKAS

im serious this year, i just bought some 22" gators with one ride on them. me and my buddies are going to make it this year!

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

team_quad_green

it is wet and deep with mud and water. I rode the trail today its gonna be a wet one.. parking lot is wet right now but should dry if dont get rain

tqg
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Flashback

Per Apollo Motorcycle club they will not be accepting post entries. So if you want to go I suggest going to the web site to get the paperwork and send it in ASAP.

Southern Knights ATV Club
02 Sportsman 500HO

team_quad_green

flashback were you out there last weekend?
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

team_quad_green

itll be wetter than a 2 peckered billy goat on the back 12 miles  the first 11 miles had wet spots here and there.camping permitted in fridaynight
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

FordLuvinDirtyGirl

TeamQuad
Guess who'll be making an appearance? LOL!! ME!!! Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo, its gunna be a wet one!!! Yee haw!! Ill bring my flippers, LOL!!!  8) :P ;)
2004 F150 XLT 4x4, 33" Pro Comp MT'S, Black Nascar Rims
2004 Honda Reman 450 S 4x4 (Olive) w/26" ITP 589's on 12" Lumi ITP's) DynoJet, HMF Pipe, 2" Spacers, Lift & Snorkel!!
Well I ain't never, been the Barbie doll type!!!
*MUDSLUT*

Flashback

Team_quad_green;

I was out there that Sunday. They were showing us how, where, and what for the parking area. We'll (the club) be doing the waiver signing again this year.

The trail is a good one. I saw only one spot that I see as a bottleneck. There's a couple of points that could be a problem if people don't watch out. A couple of spots my Sportsman barely squeezed thru.

See you there.
Southern Knights ATV Club
02 Sportsman 500HO

wheelie_boy

So whats going on with the day riding?  I know most of it was canceled but i heard it was being worked on to get a little back.
thanxs
greg
05 kx 250f

Truegrit

'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

team_quad_green

#23
daytime riding will be a grass pasture with sum mud , water.
Ford luvin Ill keep a eye out for you.
flash back I was out there with muddy waters helping  on the course marking and ribbon taping. we rode the whole trail10/16 and made a few places wider.I know the feeling my 800 sportsman had a few close rubsand then my buddies gorilla grizzly we adjusted a few trees
true grit I heard it from the horse mouth so it would ease conjustion on sat morning
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

MOKAS

TQG,

ill be out there with the land owners group. i have a question for you tho, how many bail outs will there be?

thanks
-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com