New member QT's friend: RideItLikeA_4d

Started by qt314nfla, October 05, 2005, 08:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Welcome to the site.  Your going to have a tough time not letting QT show you up in the mud.  She rides harder than most guys.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

susieblazer



Welcome, hope we get to meet you when we ride with QT again ..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

RL400


RideItLikeA_4d

I was unable to write this myself so I had QT help me out. 

Really nice to meet everybody, thank you for the warm welcome.  I hope to see you on more rides.  I don't reply much because I'm computer illiterate.

Want or need to reach me best bet contact QT.  Otherwise I best I know of computers is how to use the monitor as a trim tab on a boat.

Chuck_Norris


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com