Locked Out

Started by jwscroll, October 07, 2005, 05:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

Ya'll are movin too fast over here, I keep getting locked out of the good threads before I can put in my 20 cents.
Me personally I like Salt and Vinegar potatoe chips with an ice cold Mountain Dew in the shade next to the St. Johns River after a dusty trek thru the woods tryin to keep up with the guy ahead of you so you don't get seperated from the group cause your havin too much fun flyin thru the trees.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats what I'm talking about.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

YEA! salt and vinegar potato chips and a moutain dew sounds great. ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Why do I have the urge to be a Dentist all the sudden. Oh yeah,  Cha Ching!
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 07, 2005, 08:53:51 AM
Why do I have the urge to be a Dentist all the sudden. Oh yeah,  Cha Ching!

Thats funny, but true...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

RL400

I'm not in love with salt and vinegar chips.  i can eat 2 or 3, then im done for awhile.

personally i like dorito's salsa flavored chips, and a dr. pepper.  or some cape cod barbeque chips, mmmMMmmm.

this get the "Best Thread Award" for the last couple months.  best thread i've seen in awhile :o

rl.

jwscroll

Cape Cod Chips are the bomb. Kettle fried, thick cut.MMMMMMMM
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

RL400

#7
Quote from: jwscroll on October 07, 2005, 05:28:50 PM
Cape Cod Chips are the bomb. Kettle fried, thick cut.MMMMMMMM

i hear ya!  actually i went downstairs and ate some, because this thread made me hungry.

rl.

SWAMP_DONKEY

What is wrong with all of you???? What about ....

      Pork Rinds and beef jerky???

    What has this site come to? evryone talking about "Cape Cod"This and "Salt and Vinegar" That and "Salsa flavored Doritos"?????  You can hit the Delete button if you want... But I am sticking to my Pork Rinds and Beef Jerky!!!! >:(

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 07, 2005, 09:45:01 PM
What is wrong with all of you???? What about ....

      Pork Rinds and beef jerky???

    What has this site come to? evryone talking about "Cape Cod"This and "Salt and Vinegar" That and "Salsa flavored Doritos"?????  You can hit the Delete button if you want... But I am sticking to my Pork Rinds and Beef Jerky!!!! >:(
Now thats what Im talking about. Throw in an ice cold bud light and it would be perfect.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bigscrub79 on October 07, 2005, 09:53:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 07, 2005, 09:45:01 PM
What is wrong with all of you???? What about ....

      Pork Rinds and beef jerky???

    What has this site come to? evryone talking about "Cape Cod"This and "Salt and Vinegar" That and "Salsa flavored Doritos"?????  You can hit the Delete button if you want... But I am sticking to my Pork Rinds and Beef Jerky!!!! >:(
Now thats what Im talking about. Throw in an ice cold bud light and it would be perfect.

next weekend at my camp, Bud light and Beef Jerkey for everyone. I've never been out there without the 2.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 07, 2005, 10:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on October 07, 2005, 09:53:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 07, 2005, 09:45:01 PM
What is wrong with all of you???? What about ....

      Pork Rinds and beef jerky???

    What has this site come to? evryone talking about "Cape Cod"This and "Salt and Vinegar" That and "Salsa flavored Doritos"?????  You can hit the Delete button if you want... But I am sticking to my Pork Rinds and Beef Jerky!!!! >:(
Now thats what Im talking about. Throw in an ice cold bud light and it would be perfect.

next weekend at my camp, Bud light and Beef Jerkey for everyone. I've never been out there without the 2.  ;)

   AND STILL NO MENTION OF PORK RINES!!! ILL LEAVE, I WILL!!

Da_Mtg_Man

JW, What are you doing next weekend?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jwscroll

Hopefully NOT WORKING. Thats all I seem to do anymore.
I also need to get a bag of SlimJims and some YOO HOO. Or how bout some Little Debbies Swiss Cake Rolls. I used to live on those in the military.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

gtnwood

No disrespect but, sounds to me like someones gonna need a bigger bike if they live off of snack cakes 2:L
Actually salt and vinegar chips are awesome with Asti Spumante, just not while yur ridin. Actually I'd like to see someone open a bottle after it rode in the cooler.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com