PRAYERS NEEDED!

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 17, 2005, 04:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

 Colton is still doing fine and smiling allot. I have to clarify my previous post after reading it again. I give no glory to the man that came to see Colton and I am not in awe of him,  forgive me for sounding as if I were. I give glory only to the Lord Jesus Christ for it is by his stripes that we are healed!!

qt314nfla

Scott I'm so glad that god has taken care of Colton.  We'll keep sending the prayers.  I always like the Serenity Prayer in times of need.  My thoughts are with all of you.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Sherry and I would like to thank all of you for your continued prayers and support for our Son and family. Colton is doing 100% better in the last few days and we are confident of his full recovery. I know there is no guarantee that his clinical state will continue to improve but I know in my heart with continued prayers he will. All of you that have prayed for Colton should feel a warmth in your hearts to know through prayer and the glory of God little Colton has come so far. Colton is cooing, smiling, playing with his feet and his toys, truly a miracle and a blessing to us. Thank you again for your continued support and prayers.



[attachment deleted by admin]

lil_Mrs._Honda1

what a cute picture !
Im soooooooooo glad he is doing better.
xoxoxox to colton
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Southern4x4

glad hes doin better :ThumbsUp.gif
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Last Chance on October 08, 2005, 07:19:23 PM
glad hes doin better :ThumbsUp.gif

Yea, he is getting a bath now. :H

Moose

#157
This is such great news to hear. I know I am feeling better, I can only imagine how much better you two feel. It's hard to type with tears in my eyes. I have always been told GOD works in mysterious ways.

I have a Grandmother who's 92 and still living on her own. The thing is, she's walking on both her legs. At 12 she fell and scraped the entire front off her leg from the knee to her foot, to the bone no less. Back then medicine wasn't what it is today, and the Dr's wanted to take her leg off, but had no beds. They sent her home and the entire family and friends sat around her bed and prayed all night. She walks on that leg as normal as the other one.

We can only pray and hope God heals Colton to enjoy a life as we have so far.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Moose

BTW, he sure looks great in that last picture.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

MrsPureLogic

Congratulations SwampDonkey & Family.  Funniest thing.....had the baby sitting in my lap....she saw that picture and lunged for the monitor.....guess she wants to know who that handsome little booger is!  Our thoughts and prayers are with you & your family! 

[attachment deleted by admin]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on October 09, 2005, 09:18:46 AM
Congratulations SwampDonkey & Family.  Funniest thing.....had the baby sitting in my lap....she saw that picture and lunged for the monitor.....guess she wants to know who that handsome little booger is!  Our thoughts and prayers are with you & your family! 

You could say "it would be a match made in heaven" ;)

MAV400

#161
Hi!  This is my first time getting in on a discussion.  You can call me Mrs. MAV400.  I was going through and the caption "Prayers Needed" caught my attention.  I read all seven pages and have to say that I was taken back by the amount of people that responded to your call.  It really made my heart feel warm and it is good to know that people can come together in faith no matter what that maybe.  I will also pray for Colton and for the family.  That God give you the strength to continue fighting the good fight.  I had a brother who was retarded and I seen the pain my parents went through all those years, but I also seen the love they had for him.  God gives you the strength to see all situations through.  My brother, all though was only given three years to live, lived until he was 24.  He bought happiness to the family with his great smile and we thank God for the time we had with him.

I will leave you with this piece of a song "While riding through the storm, Jesus holds me in his arms".  GOD is good.............all the time!  God Bless You all.

dreth


SWAMP_DONKEY

It is a Merry Christmas. Thank you Shawn for the greetings.

     Merry Christmas to all of you and may God bless you and your families!!!

    Colton is doing wonderful and he is such a happy boy. Sorry I have not posted much I have been working alot trying to catch up and spending all my spare time with the family instead of the laptop :-\ ....I mean you are all great but, its hard to compete with this.....(still a little heavy from the steroids)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigscrb15

hes lookin healthy! glad to hear he is doin good, he continues to be in my prayers.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

glad to hear all is well. Have a very Merry CHRISTmas

MrsPureLogic

Handsome, happy boy.......awesome!  Merry Christmas Swamp, Colton & Family!  XO

Southern4x4

glad hes doing better he looks happy in the picture have a merry CHRISTmas
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Thank you!!

    Sherry and I could never explain the feelings that went through us both as we opened (early I know) the box marked the Pearce Family from Shawn, Tori and Ryan Webb. We were not quite sure why they had sent us "Pyrex bakeware", but further unpacking revealed to us a scrapbook of emotion. As Sherry and I looked through it, both with tears in our eyes we could not believe what we were looking at...someone made this for us? We then realized, not someone but several people had taken the time to put this together...the same people that were there for us when we needed prayer and support. As we turned each page and read each prayer sent to heaven for our family we realized this is a testimony of love, humanity, compassion and a testimony to the power of prayer and the glory and mercy of God.
The time each of you took to say a prayer or to send a photo will be forever held in our hearts and in this scrapbook for generations to come as a tribute to God and the amazing people he has put in our lives...the wonderful family of ATVFLORIDA.COM. Thank you all again for your incredible gift of love and your prayers for our son Colton, God bless you all.

Merry CHRISTmas,
Scott, Sherry, Miranda and Colton

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com