ONE SMALL STEP FOR ME!!!

Started by stump66, October 06, 2005, 02:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Y'all have been so supportive I gotta update you. I am starting to be able to walk, be it for limited duration WITHOUT these darn crutches. It can only get better and I have every intension of making the Eureka ride with cain and the folk wearing my t-shirt PROUD. All I can say is thanks guys-n-gals hope to see ya there. Its gonna be good for my 16yr old and I to get some face time also. I haven't been able to do much with him over the last 5yrs. We got some mending and catching up to do. Can't wait to see y'all.
I'll have my 01 polaris trailblazer yellow/white and he'll be on his honda  red 01 440 btw he's a big youngun 6'2"-6"3" 230 can't miss'm. Handsome young single lad he is.
Talk back at ya'
stump

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Old_School

Sounds great. I give you alot of props for staying so positive.  Hope to see you there. I'll be on my yellow and blue dinosaur.  ;)   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Da_Mtg_Man

fantastic, Thats great to hear. Keep that positive attitude.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Keep up the good work  :ThumbsUp.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

da_mtgs_boss

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

Good to hear that things are going well!
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

mrbones

Keep it up! You're an inspriation for others!  :)
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

SkyHighT100

Wow, congratulations!!!! Thats awesome... talk about BIG steps. Hope to see you at the Eurika ride!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Chuck_Norris


gery350

good to see you back on your feet. (without them crutches).

you truly are an inspiration to us all.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

I see a group ride for stump in our future.  yeah! ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

GSPKurt

Man, you're an inspiration!

:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com