Hello old friends. I have returned.

Started by Quad32x, October 06, 2005, 10:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Hello  to  anybody  that  may  have  missed  me !! [one person claping in the back ground]  As  you  know  I  got  banned  for  alittle  while.  What  you  may  not  know  is  why.  Let  me  tell  you.  It  was  for  a  comment  I  made  on  another  site.   Sound  fair ?  No  not  really.  But  its  done  and  over  with.  It  has  though  left  a  bad  taste  in  my  mouth.  I  wont  be  on  this  site  as  much  as  I  was  before  but  if  you  want  to  talk  and  laugh  with  me  just  give  me  a  PM  or  email  and  I  will  tell  you  where  to  find  me !    Peace. :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

#1
lol... waaa waaa waaa....
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#2
glad to have you back.!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

i see the mods are at work changing my and skys post.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cain73

did you think open discussion meant open discussion ? ???
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

I don't know sometimes I long for the freedom in Communist China  :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Old_School

ZILLAS REPRESENTIN! <gang signs with hands>  ;)

Welcome back Tim.  Big brother is watcching.   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

gery350

wu tang clan.......

whatever that means.

i always here the young ones saying that.

there goes the neighborhood.
damn hoodlums.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MuddyGurl101

Welcome back.... But you are needed on the short bus!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 01:54:17 PM
Must  be  a  skin  log  problem.  I  will  handle  this ! ;)

Thank you... you are needed in the jacuzzi with me and sky!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

o4250

#14
 :H :tsktsk.gif


I missed those disturbing PM's you sent me every morning :-\

dynodon

welcome back old freind, I see your still the same ole` you ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: gery350 on October 06, 2005, 11:41:23 AM
wu tang clan.......

whatever that means.

i always here the young ones saying that.

there goes the neighborhood.
d**n hoodlums.

LMAO! Welcome back homie.

cain73

158.....147....134.......128......117.....109.........
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

RL400

Quote from: gery350 on October 06, 2005, 11:41:23 AM
wu tang clan.......

whatever that means.

i always here the young ones saying that.

there goes the neighborhood.
d**n hoodlums.

werd... yo....

rl.

Chuck_Norris


Quad32x

Thanks  to  all  who  have  welcomed  me  back.  Its  a  shame  that  I  see  that  the  same  one  sided  BS  is  still  in  place.  Well  kiss  my------ . dont  wanna  get  banned  again  now  do  I. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Quad32x

LOL. ;D  Doc , you  Da Man !!  Now  get  your  butt  back  to  the  short  bus !! ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com