Satelite photos of the tsunami

Started by jgdorado, January 08, 2005, 07:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgdorado

We've uploaded some unfathomable satelite photo's of the devastation caused by the tsunami (before and after).

We (Florida) just went through 4 hurricanes and myself 2 direct hits. I know what we're still going through, but after viewing these photos..there's no words for it.

I know this isn't part of our forum subject, but I hope we all give ($$$) as we can to these folks....

The link for the photos is http://www.fl-atv.com. scroll down the left. The images are high res so they may take a moment to load.

Chris505

WOW
what destruction... Awesome shots though
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

jgdorado

Now don't say things like that. The picture of the island that was almost completeley washed away is "Banda Aceh Shore, Indonesia". I have the names of each location if you'd like...unless you were just kidding

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

jgdorado


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com