He's Baaaaack !

Started by cain73, October 05, 2005, 02:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

LT-R450ApK change your signature or be banned. It's disrespectful to the site.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

cain73

My sig says nothing offensive or degrading, nor does it single out an individual. It is a profound philosophical statement that is made in general.

Id@ - I agree freedom of speech is often misused and abused, but I would argue that is not the case here. I have violated no rules of the site. I have not posted anything since my returning from being banned that is lewd offensive or attacks another member. I have not disrespected anyone or the site as a whole. I will no longer post such things. I will not intentionally single out a person and target them. I will not use offensive language even by using symbols to stand for letters as many do. I will however feel free to speak my mind while observing the rules of the site. If someone doesn't agree with my opinion that is their choice and I respect their freedom to do so.

I have complied with the rule :
G-rated - nothing in my posts since my being banned are anyghing other than G-rated.
no profanity, personal attack, hijacking or bashing anyone.
No offensive screen names or inappropriate statments in my sig  simply a profound philosophical statement made in general which I believe is nothing more than me exercisig my freedom of speech  since I have complied with all rules of the site.
If however anyone is referring to any posts made pre-banning I was under the impression that the mods "cleaned this place up" however if there are any of my posts remaining I would be happy to modify them so that they no longer offend anyone or compromise the integrity of this site. Please send me any links to my posts that you would like me to modify and I will be happy to do so. I expect not to be banned again for old posts dated before the end of my banned period that ended 10/5/05.
What I won't do is refrain from posting my opinion in an appropriate, intelligent, well worded way that does not violate any rule of this site. As stated in the rules I will be warned prior to any banning (even though I didn't get that benefit the first time).
On that note I will be reporting posts that I find offensive and inappropriate regardless of who originated the post. I am all for the rules to protect the site, its content, and its members. I do however believe that we should all be held to the same standard of conduct. So anyone that has posted threats, lewd material, disrespectful commnets, or inappropriate material for which they have not yet been warned or banned, I ask you now to modify or remove it for everyone's sake.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on October 06, 2005, 01:44:56 PM
LT-R450ApK change your signature or be banned. It's disrespectful to the site.

yeah yall change those sigs! there is no bones about it! 
OK FYI that wasnt ment to be rude..  i just thought it was funny...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

cain... shortin your post... im going to need glasses soon.... ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 02:48:51 PM
My sig says nothing offensive or degrading, nor does it single out an individual. It is a profound philosophical statement that is made in general.

Id@ - I agree freedom of speech is often misused and abused, but I would argue that is not the case here. I have violated no rules of the site. I have not posted anything since my returning from being banned that is lewd offensive or attacks another member. I have not disrespected anyone or the site as a whole. I will no longer post such things. I will not intentionally single out a person and target them. I will not use offensive language even by using symbols to stand for letters as many do. I will however feel free to speak my mind while observing the rules of the site. If someone doesn't agree with my opinion that is their choice and I respect their freedom to do so.

I have complied with the rule :
G-rated - nothing in my posts since my being banned are anyghing other than G-rated.
no profanity, personal attack, hijacking or bashing anyone.
No offensive screen names or inappropriate statments in my sig  simply a profound philosophical statement made in general which I believe is nothing more than me exercisig my freedom of speech  since I have complied with all rules of the site.
If however anyone is referring to any posts made pre-banning I was under the impression that the mods "cleaned this place up" however if there are any of my posts remaining I would be happy to modify them so that they no longer offend anyone or compromise the integrity of this site. Please send me any links to my posts that you would like me to modify and I will be happy to do so. I expect not to be banned again for old posts dated before the end of my banned period that ended 10/5/05.
What I won't do is refrain from posting my opinion in an appropriate, intelligent, well worded way that does not violate any rule of this site. As stated in the rules I will be warned prior to any banning (even though I didn't get that benefit the first time).
On that note I will be reporting posts that I find offensive and inappropriate regardless of who originated the post. I am all for the rules to protect the site, its content, and its members. I do however believe that we should all be held to the same standard of conduct. So anyone that has posted threats, lewd material, disrespectful commnets, or inappropriate material for which they have not yet been warned or banned, I ask you now to modify or remove it for everyone's sake.
It's unfreaking believable how hard headed you are.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Dr.Dirt

Get the gloves ready! :box.gif  j/k Come on, lets stop the unnecessary arguing.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 02:54:59 PM
Quote from: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 02:48:51 PM
It's unfreaking believable how hard headed you are.

Wait.. thats what my wife says about me.. im telling her your stealing her lines....   seriously guys.. let squash this on BOTH sides..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Anoriginal


310R_Dude


It's unfreaking believable how hard headed you are.
[/quote]

No it's not. What did you expect? You read and replied to some of
the stuff he said about THIS site while he ws banned. He's like
a kid needing attention. In fact that's all it is.

Oooooooh I luv you's cainy wainy...
Glad your back bro'
Blah blah blah 

Oh hey...  just dont read it if you dont like it! Right.
Hey I am just exercising my right to free speech too.
yada yada yada


See cain, so far I have said nothing inappropriate and
YET... it is still bad for the site.

GET IT?  rag.

No prolly not but we are trying to help you. Help you grow up.
We believe in you man. Hahahahah

I knew you would not stay away no matter how much you said
this site sucked at the "other" site.

Whatever
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Anoriginal


cain73

Quote from: 310R_Dude on October 06, 2005, 03:56:12 PM

It's unfreaking believable how hard headed you are.

No it's not. What did you expect? You read and replied to some of
the stuff he said about THIS site while he ws banned. He's like
a kid needing attention. In fact that's all it is.

Oooooooh I luv you's cainy wainy...
Glad your back bro'
Blah blah blah 

Oh hey...  just dont read it if you dont like it! Right.
Hey I am just exercising my right to free speech too.
yada yada yada


See cain, so far I have said nothing inappropriate and
YET... it is still bad for the site.

GET IT?  rag.

No prolly not but we are trying to help you. Help you grow up.
We believe in you man. Hahahahah

I knew you would not stay away no matter how much you said
this site sucked at the "other" site.

Whatever
[/quote]

Would that be a personal attack? I see it as offensive. You acknowledge it is bad for the site in your post yet you posted it anyway. Do you see anything wrong with that ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

310R_Dude

I was demonstrating your behavior to you?
Understand now? Use your "report cain to moderator tool"!
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Anoriginal

Seriously though? Nothing does it for me like Bugles. Those things are like crack. Once you try one, you're hooked. I mean, it's nothing to eat a whole box without even realizing it until they're gone.

Once, I was riding to South Carolina with my brother when we stopped to get some fuel and a snack. I picked up a box of Bugles. Well, we got back on the road and in no time flat, I finished the whole box. My brother was so mad because I never gave him any.

That's okay because he picked up a small box of fried chicken gizzards and ate them. Then, about 30 minutes later, he started burping and blowing it at me. It stunk like a dirty jock strap full of rancid cottage cheese. It was terrible! I had keep my window partially down and it was super cold that day.

The moral of the story? 1) Share your bugles or smell the wrath. 2) Gizzards are nasty. 3) Life's too short to be upset.

Now, how about a good old fashion debate on the economy, foreign policy, inflation or religion?  

cain73

watch it or I'll have to report you for hijacking the He's back thread  ;) ;D


310r - similar behavior has been performed here recenlty and was frowned upon. maybe you should use pm's to make a recommendation to me. Seeing as how a public post that is disrespectful or, as you yourself described it in your original post,  bad for the site is grounds for being reported and or disciplanery action.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

SkyHighT100

#64
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 02:54:59 PM
It's unfreaking believable how hard headed you are.

Wait a second!!! Arent we supposed to refrain from personal attacks?? Isnt that one of the rules that that if broken, could lead to banning??


I'm seriously starting to get confused. So certain people can get away with making personal attack and other get an instant ban for less then that? This is really starting to get old! If rules are in place then EVERYONE needs to abide by them or get banned.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Moose

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 06, 2005, 04:11:38 PM
Seriously though? Nothing does it for me like Bugles. Those things are like crack. Once you try one, you're hooked. I mean, it's nothing to eat a whole box without even realizing it until they're gone.

Once, I was riding to South Carolina with my brother when we stopped to get some fuel and a snack. I picked up a box of Bugles. Well, we got back on the road and in no time flat, I finished the whole box. My brother was so mad because I never gave him any.

That's okay because he picked up a small box of fried chicken gizzards and ate them. Then, about 30 minutes later, he started burping and blowing it at me. It stunk like a dirty jock strap full of rancid cottage cheese. It was terrible! I had keep my window partially down and it was super cold that day.

The moral of the story? 1) Share your bugles or smell the wrath. 2) Gizzards are nasty. 3) Life's too short to be upset.

Now, how about a good old fashion debate on the economy, foreign policy, inflation or religion?   
I like onion dip with mine.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

da_mtgs_boss

No Bruce it's ranch dip! ;)
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 06, 2005, 04:31:37 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 02:54:59 PM
It's unfreaking believable how hard headed you are.

Wait a second!!! Arent we supposed to refrain from personal attacks?? Isnt that one of the rules that that if broken, could lead to banning??


I'm seriously starting to get confused. So certain people can get away with making personal attack and other get an instant ban for less then that? This is really starting to get old! If rules are in place then EVERYONE needs to abide by them or get banned.


Go back to your bus
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

Oh yeah! Ranch dressing is great on just about anything.

I make my own ranch dressing when I cook at home. Very simple and tastes better than the stuff out of a jar. Then again, I just love to cook too.

I also care a great deal for Fritos with bean dip.

da_mtgs_boss

Quote from: Anoriginal on October 06, 2005, 04:40:39 PM
Oh yeah! Ranch dressing is great on just about anything.

I make my own ranch dressing when I cook at home. Very simple and tastes better than the stuff out of a jar. Then again, I just love to cook too.

I also care a great deal for Fritos with bean dip.

Have you ever tried the 7 layer dip?mmmmmmmmm It is so good! Let me know if you want the recipe? ;)
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

mrbones

Cain73 is banned for continuing a flame war. He was asked to stop and he didn't. End of story.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com