New member QT's friend: RideItLikeA_4d

Started by qt314nfla, October 05, 2005, 08:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Hey just wanted to introduce you to my friend Mike from this past weekend.  He's now been crowned RideItLikeA_4d.  If I could teach him to sign in we'd be all good.

jwscroll

Welcome aboard Mike. Hope you can keep up with that girl, if your tryin too 8) ;)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

CABLEGUY1

Did anyone tell him about the initiation? You know, where we surround him and hold the front brakes nail it and cover him in mud until you can only see the tip of his helmet. jk. Good timing, the newest craze is to be nice to the newbies for a change. LOL. Welcome aboard.

Ida_Mann

now, out of curiosity,,,,,the "4d" part of the screen name doesn't refer to batteries right?   :-[

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

wheelie_boy

hey man welcome to the site.  It was great meeting you on the ride.
05 kx 250f

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on October 06, 2005, 07:25:06 AM
I think it means ford

thats what I was thinking,,,,but we do have some dirty minds here,,,including myself.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Yes it means ford.  You know we're not going to go dirty w/ his name....atleast not yet.  J/K.  After last nights fiasco in trying to get him online he's signing up for puter classes today.  So he'll be on here soon.  Even still he'll be out riding w/ me from time to time.

Rednkgrl34

I'm Strange, Maybe even crazy but there's never a dull moment!!!!!

gery350

#11
welcome to the site.

now sit down,
shut up,
and hold on............... ;D ;D

j/k .your gonna love this place.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

"puter classes" Qt are hanging with all the kids again ;) lol

Rideit---Wlecome to the site. I am sure I will meet you sooner or later.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 09:06:11 AM
"puter classes" Qt are hanging with all the kids again ;) lol

Rideit---Wlecome to the site. I am sure I will meet you sooner or later.

You're gonna meet him sooner than later.  He's coming out w/ me for the clean up ride the 15th.  And no the kids seem to know more about these puters than we do.

bigscrub79

welcome RideIt.  I was hoping the 4d meant 40. I thought it was funny, now not so much but still a good name.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on October 05, 2005, 09:47:05 PM
Did anyone tell him about the initiation? You know, where we surround him and hold the front brakes nail it and cover him in mud until you can only see the tip of his helmet. jk. Good timing, the newest craze is to be nice to the newbies for a change. LOL. Welcome aboard.

lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Kat1333

Welcome RideIt...   Glad I am not the lowest member on the totem pole now.   Hey QT, are you riding this weekend???  Silly question, I am sure you are.  Hope to see you out there.  Going to ONF this weekend I hope.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

WELCOME bro. Had a blast on the group ride and hope to see you on alot more. ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Kat1333 on October 06, 2005, 11:56:54 AM
Welcome RideIt...   Glad I am not the lowest member on the totem pole now.   Hey QT, are you riding this weekend???  Silly question, I am sure you are.  Hope to see you out there.  Going to ONF this weekend I hope.

Actually I'm not riding this weekend.  I'm waiting for my lower a arms to come in so I don't want to jack my quad up in the mean time.  Think I'm gonna try to get my 424 kit installed too if I can find someone that can help me.

Old_School

Welcome.  Word of advice: when riding, rubber side down.  ;) -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

renmus


wilburz

Welcome 4d. I like DrnkItLikeA_4d better.

Bring that bike over to west palm and my brother and I will put that lift on for ya. Get a jet kit too!   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

backinsaddle

Welcome Mike.  It was good to meet you this weekend

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com