DURAHAMTOWN SPEED RIDE!

Started by dreth, July 14, 2005, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

do you still need me to get one of the dinners?

hey guess what,,,,I'll take the rack off the front for this ride ;-)

it gets in the way of the headlights.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chris505

Man I am so jealous :'(

Dont forget the extra fuel cans? You will need them when you run into town for gas...There gas is probably $4 + at durhamtown
Also instead of going to Union Point (south) go (north) out of durhamtown on SR44 and the first town has grocery store,  fast food, gas, chinese food place, i think the town is called washinton..
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Flea_Jumper

 :'( This weather is not looking in our favor.  I guess I will make the call tommorow.

dreth

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 05, 2005, 07:26:47 PM
:'( This weather is not looking in our favor.  I guess I will make the call tommorow.

you cant back out now! i already paid for your part of the cabin and the weather will be fine!!! you just dont want to get smoked by that pretty blue honda :R

dreth

has anyone offered to do the last meal? hot dogs & hamburgers or do i need to prepare for 1 more meal??????????IDA your a geust on this ride! you just bring your breakfast and lunch ;)

Chuck_Norris

MINES DONE!!! how about yours Dreth?  it is now 2am and I am done putting the stem and tie rods in and tweaked the alignment. I am now ready for Durhamtown :ThumbsUp.gif

dreth

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 06, 2005, 02:04:25 AM
MINES DONE!!! how about yours Dreth?  it is now 2am and I am done putting the stem and tie rods in and tweaked the alignment. I am now ready for Durhamtown :ThumbsUp.gif


i left ATP at 3am and i just got home! i still have to put on the nerf bars and stablizer ??? then im ready!!! ;)

i just checked the weather and as of 7am this morning there is only a 20% chance on saturday and a 10% chance on sunday ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  im gonna take a nap and then get the bike the rest of the way finished

Flea_Jumper

I am not backing out.  I just got done watching the weather and it looks like they might get some rain today but the rest of the weekend looks great.

Dani is going on with her plan of Italian one night.

I am glad you got your bike together.

  I heard there is a nice drag strip there, dont get nervous :'(, but we will see if the wanna be blue Yamaha will beat the real deal ;D.  If you hang around the blue long enough you can obviously see what happens. ???

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on October 05, 2005, 08:26:47 PM
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 05, 2005, 07:26:47 PM
:'( This weather is not looking in our favor.  I guess I will make the call tommorow.

you cant back out now! i already paid for your part of the cabin and the weather will be fine!!! you just dont want to get smoked by that pretty blue honda :R

xcuse me,,,,it's red,,,,with a rack on the front ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

#134
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 06, 2005, 07:06:31 AM

  I heard there is a nice drag strip there, dont get nervous :'(, but we will see if the wanna be blue Yamaha will beat the real deal ;D.  If you hang around the blue long enough you can obviously see what happens. ???
Did someone say drag races  ;) id like to get some of that action
Quote from: dreth on October 06, 2005, 07:02:26 AM
im gonna take a nap and then get the bike the rest of the way finished
[/quote]
I am jealous, you get a nap, I am still wired.

Chuck_Norris


T2

Ok will see everyone in the morning ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MOKAS

im in the truck with the flea family and t2's boy, anthony. only 10-15 mins. left!!!!!!! we are sitting here watching triple x. cant wait to post all the pics!!

ttyl
-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Ida_Mann

what a ride,,,,what a ride.

I gotta get all these pics resized.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

apkkfx400

Can't wait to see the pics--we're going back up Thanksgiving weekend!!


Chuck_Norris

Quote from: jmpnkfx400 on October 12, 2005, 02:14:47 PM
Can't wait to see the pics--we're going back up Thanksgiving weekend!!


YEAH !! Hows 'bout those pics  ;D

jbbj220

OK guys, I wanted to go real bud but could not, I have been reading about you guys going and now you are back. Need to see some pic's as I am sure you got lots.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

lawn_man mx

yeahh!   where are  the pics boys! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

backinsaddle

me too...every time I log in I'm looking for da pics. :o

Chuck_Norris

my camera took a dump I guess it is upto Mokas and Ida to meet the demand

dreth

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 14, 2005, 06:50:33 PM
my camera took a dump I guess it is upto Mokas and Ida to meet the demand

ill post 1 and the rest are up to ida and mokas




I THINK THIS 1 SAYS IT ALL :(

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chillinthemost

guys, was this ride that bad? Nobody wants to even talk about it? I was jealous that I couldn't go, BUT.........
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chuck_Norris

#147
I just posted a few pic in the gallery area. take a peak when you get a chance. My camera took a dump on the first day. >:( if it weren't so wet the riding would have been 10x's better. I had a blast anyway both riding and playing Cards that evening.  Looking forward to the next trip there for sure.

wheelie_boy

Was it muddy the whole time?  And was it so muddy that the tracks werer't as fun?
05 kx 250f

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 15, 2005, 11:02:59 PM
Was it muddy the whole time?  And was it so muddy that the tracks werer't as fun?
the mud made it challenging but it was a matter of overcoming the "I dont want to get muddy" mind thought and just get-r-done I rolled my YFZ in front of Dreth while in a power slide after hitting a pothole. no harm no foul.
we had are share of incidents. all in all it was a great time

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com