L-Cross 10/21/05??

Started by super cat, October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

super cat

just wondering how many of you are planning on going to L-Cross
this month?

FOREMANRON

#1
I AM PLANNING ON GOING SUNDAY
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

wilburz

me and Wilburzbro and Wilburznewphew plan on going. Should be fun.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: super cat on October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM
just wondering how many of you are planning on going to L-Cross
this month?

I thought it was every 3rd weekend ??? I may be wrong ..... Is it going to be the 15th or the 21st ???

EITHER WAY I'M THERE ........ Freshly lifted truck & all
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MudMan

I was wondering if anyone lives in the West Palm Beach area ??  I'm planning on going to L-cross in October but everyone in my group bailed on me.  I'm looking to meet up w/ some people to camp/ride.  Plus IF I get stuck I'll need some help getting out.  Let me know.....hit me back on this or email me at      paq14@aol.com

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

FOREMANRON

MUDMAN IF YOU GO BY YOURSELF YOU ILL MEET PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH AND THEY WILL HELP YOU IF YOU GET STUCK
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

MudMan

Oh I've been there....I know people will help out....but I'm looking for some people to hangout with....maybe have a few beers.....listen to some country music.....and most importantly.....get dirty !!

Let me know,

~MudMan~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

qt314nfla

It's the weekend of the 15th.  I have plans to do a clean up ride else where.  I hope to be out there in November though.

MudMan

No its not the weekend of the 15th......it is the following weekend.....the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd......check the website.....there's also a Battle of the Bands

www.l-cross.com

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

wilburz

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 05:00:29 PM
Quote from: super cat on October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM
just wondering how many of you are planning on going to L-Cross
this month?

I thought it was every 3rd weekend ??? I may be wrong ..... Is it going to be the 15th or the 21st ???

EITHER WAY I'M THERE ........ Freshly lifted truck & all

Their weekend starts on Friday. Since the first Friday of the month is the 7th. The 21st would be the 3rd. That is how it works.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Quote from: MudMan on October 04, 2005, 06:17:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone lives in the West Palm Beach area ??  I'm planning on going to L-cross in October but everyone in my group bailed on me.  I'm looking to meet up w/ some people to camp/ride.  Plus IF I get stuck I'll need some help getting out.  Let me know.....hit me back on this or email me at      paq14@aol.com

~SHAUN~

Me and my brother are going from west palm. I live in Royal Palm. I am sure CustomRubicon will be hooking up with us also. We ussually leave early on Saturday. You are welcome to camp with us and stuff. Tony loves to pull people out of the mud. Knocks the cobwebs off his winch. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

qt314nfla

Hey if it's the weekend of the 21st I may very well meet y'all out there.

z400stunter

What kinda riding is there?  About how far is it from the Naples area?  I need another road trip!
JUMP IT!

qt314nfla

Mud holes and a trail ride.  I've seen alot of sport quads out there.  But they don't mind getting theirs muddy.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

wilburz

Come on folks. Two more weeks!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

customrubicon

Quote from: wilburz on October 05, 2005, 07:43:26 AM
Quote from: MudMan on October 04, 2005, 06:17:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone lives in the West Palm Beach area ??  I'm planning on going to L-cross in October but everyone in my group bailed on me.  I'm looking to meet up w/ some people to camp/ride.  Plus IF I get stuck I'll need some help getting out.  Let me know.....hit me back on this or email me at      paq14@aol.com

~SHAUN~

Me and my brother are going from west palm. I live in Royal Palm. I am sure CustomRubicon will be hooking up with us also. We ussually leave early on Saturday. You are welcome to camp with us and stuff. Tony loves to pull people out of the mud. Knocks the cobwebs off his winch. 

You know It !!! I have not been in awhile. RR next weekend and M,S&G the 21st. Wow alot of riding with friends !!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

brett711

ill see you there, camping in the same spot...to wilburz
2007 honda rancher

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com