arctic cat dmx 400?

Started by bigwili, January 07, 2005, 04:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwili

any body have any pros or cons?

eric

not sure but the price tag on an 04 looks tempting and supposidly other than the plastics and light its a 400Z -http://adcache.atvtraderonline.com/5/5/8/76289958.htm

Chuck_Norris

The DVX 400 is a sweet looking piece, BIGWORM jsut picked one up last month, chime in Brother a boast a little

tampaboy813

its the same bike as KFX400 & Z400 just different plastics

bigwili

good cuz i just bought a used 2004 ;D

CrazyCat420

I have had my dvx for a couple of months already and love it I prevically owened a z400 the only thing that I do not like about the dvx is the rear fender coverage in the wet stuff but other than that its a sweet bike oh and the seat is a bit hard! will you be out for the rodman damn ride??  last ride i think that I was the only one out there with one, I doubt that for the 22nd thoe pluss my roommate just picked one up to!

Chuck_Norris


GaryinSeffner

I also own a 04 DVX that I bought new in like September of last year. It has a grand total of about 15-20 hours on it so I really cant give you much feedback seeing how I never get to ride the darn thing!! I'm workin on that though! Sweet lookin bike and plenty of power. It seems to ride a little high but that can be helped! The best part was that I got it cheaper than you can get any comparable bike.

I also own a 2000 Arctic Cat utility bike and I've never had any trouble out of that one so I never hesitated to buy a second Arctic Cat!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I love mine I bought it to be diffrent. Bike has plenty of pwr and has reverse which is a plus.But like eveyone has said it a z400 in diffrent plastics, bythe way the fender are removable and articcat sells diffrent colors to customize the bike  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com