fold up trailers

Started by mikeE36, October 04, 2005, 10:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I once meet a guy who had a fold up trailer. Does anyone know where you can buy them?

Thanks

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 10:32:30 AM
www.harborfreight.com

Part # 42709

Could I use this trailer without plates? Do you have to take the floor boards out everytime you want to fold it up?

FOREMANRON

YOU MIGHT CHECK YOUR LOCAL STREET BIKE DEALER
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 04, 2005, 12:06:28 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 10:32:30 AM
www.harborfreight.com

Part # 42709

Could I use this trailer without plates? Do you have to take the floor boards out everytime you want to fold it up?

They give a title when you buy it. You do need plates.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

fattie

you make a cut in the center of the floorboard so it folds up. I had one but i welded it together to make it a little stronger, so i never was able to fold mine.
Fattie is not responsible for his comments and/or actions.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com