BIG SCRUB riding on friday

Started by theMAGICMAN10111, October 02, 2005, 09:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theMAGICMAN10111

Hello there,

planning to take my four wheeler this friday to big scrub and ride since the univerity is out. I am camping there on thursday night and i will ride on friday. Just wanted to know if anyone is interested

rubicon500kid

ill be tehre friday morning and ill be leaveing monday afternoon  ill have a recon and a tricked out rancher
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

theMAGICMAN10111

ok cool, ill be in a blue Nissan with a Yamaha Ute in the back.
C'mon people!!!

cubnfrank

I would like to make it but I gotta work >:( Maybe next time
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

susieblazer



  Make sure ya have good security on those rigs......or ya won't see them when ya get up...............alot have been nabbed there
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy