RIDING SPOT IN PORT CHARLOTTE??

Started by OUTLAWMUD, January 07, 2005, 11:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUTLAWMUD

MY BUDDY WAS HEADIN TO TAMPA SAID HE SAW A SPOT OF 75 IN PORT CHARLOTTE SAID HE SAW TRUCKS AND BIKES BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GET OFF TO RIDE ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING??
DITCH THE CHICK AND GO MUDDIN

BEIN BROKE IN THE MUD IS BETTER THAN BEIN BROKE AT WORK

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT STILL TO YOUNG TO CARE

TO MUCH FUN WHATS THE MEAN???

I AINT FIRST CLASS BUT I AINT WHITE TRASH WILD AND ALITTLE CRAZY TO

swfrhinorider

Its in North Port off Kings Highway. But they have said that the cops will run you off if you ride anywhere close to the roads.

3l3m3ntX

Yeah thats North Port and there are actually 2 different places you can ride off of 75. The cops won't hassle you as long as they don't see you on the road.

OUTLAWMUD

IS IT THE KINDA PLACE WHERE YOU CAN PITCH A TENT AND STAY THE WEEKEND? WHATS THE TERRAIN OUT THERE LIKE MOSTLEY MUD AND TRAILS?
DITCH THE CHICK AND GO MUDDIN

BEIN BROKE IN THE MUD IS BETTER THAN BEIN BROKE AT WORK

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT STILL TO YOUNG TO CARE

TO MUCH FUN WHATS THE MEAN???

I AINT FIRST CLASS BUT I AINT WHITE TRASH WILD AND ALITTLE CRAZY TO

3l3m3ntX

#4
You can put up a tent if you want but I would do it somewhere off a trail not just right in the open. I see people out there camping every weekend and night riding too. The riding has a few different types, there are trails, mx tracks (not Professional or anything) and mud holes. I would recommend riding with someone who knows the area, there are tons of trails that most people don't even know are there.
 ::)

Barcusfoto

If you camp, stay well off the beaten path or you will get run out by the police. Also we were there Sunday the 9th and were run out. The officer was nice and said the land south of Yorkshire has a new owner and doesn't want riders there but that we could ride on the north side of Yorkshire just to stay out of the mud hole you can see from 75. There was so many out there we went to Rotonda instead, nice trails and ALOT of mud. You can check out the photo's at www.Barcusfoto.photoreflect.com under the just-add-quads listing.

2Raptors


i30nes

QuoteIf you camp, stay well off the beaten path or you will get run out by the police. Also we were there Sunday the 9th and were run out. The officer was nice and said the land south of Yorkshire has a new owner and doesn't want riders there but that we could ride on the north side of Yorkshire just to stay out of the mud hole you can see from 75. There was so many out there we went to Rotonda instead, nice trails and ALOT of mud. You can check out the photo's at www.Barcusfoto.photoreflect.com under the just-add-quads listing.


Hey were in rotonda you ridin at? Thats my neck of the woods. But havent gone all over yet. Thanks.  ???