Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

its show time. im outa here!

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Bush Hog

I wish I would have read this thread yesterday! :(

2006YFZ450

I cant belive I didnt check this thread out earlier.  Hope everybody who went had fun....
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

FOREMANRON

THE RIDE IS OVER FIRST RIDE WITH THE GROUP HAD A BLAST EVERYBODY WAS NICE HOPE TO GO ANOTHER RIDE IN THE FUTURE. THANKS AGIAN FOR A GREAT TIME   RON
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

jjamesbar

not a bad ride some said it was the best big group ride they had in ocala but i know for about 4 people it had to of sucked. we (some of us) made it to the river which in my opinion was awsome. for those that took the short cut from matts place to eurika you missed a great 10.8 mile run through the woods. and to those poor 4 riders of the dirt bikes... if they fell over once they must have fell over 20 times some times under water. doubt we'll ever see them again. they never caught on that you have to go fast through soft sand. hope they're ok today.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jwscroll

Sorry I missed it guys, hope to be at the next one. Was any money collected for the Red Cross?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

mudmonkey

that ride was awesome! i like meeting all of you guys! it was great riding with all of u! hope to see you ALL on the next ride!  :-*
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

so... whens the next ride?!!?
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Bush Hog

How many machines were there?  Did you run two groups, one for quads, and one for utes?

jjamesbar

Quote from: Bush Hog on October 02, 2005, 03:36:05 PM
How many machines were there?  Did you run two groups, one for quads, and one for utes?

the head count was 40 at the dam. i think 3 riders turned back soon into it. nobody stepped up to leed the sport group so those guys followed us. there was less water this time but we hit some deep holes near the st. johns river. no serious injuries just some scrapes. 2 close call though. 2 gurls on a rhino just missed getting gored by fallen limbs. the limbs missed them and ripped open thier seats. one of the girls jeans had a hole ripped open by the limbs. i got a pic that will be posted later.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

FOREMANRON

THE GROUP ON THE DIRT HAD NO PROBLEM SLEEPING LASY NIGHT THEY HAD ONE TAKE ON WATER. BUT SOMEONE PULLED THEM TO THE HARD AND THEY WAITED AND MAMA GRIZZ GAVE THE MOM A RIDE TO GET THE TRUCK TO COME PICKUP THE OTHER ONES
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

wheelie_boy

#336
Man that ride was awesome.

 
Quote from: jjamesbar


those that took the short cut from matts place to eurika you missed a great 10.8 mile run through the woods.

About that ride, that was blast.  I was going like wide open almost the whole time just trying to keep Chillenthemost (who my dad and i now call rocket man), in my veiw, which i didn't succeed in doing.  When are the pics coming? ;D

Great ride,
Greg jr
05 kx 250f

team_quad_green

I had a great time it was awesome even for a pro mudder for me.I kinda wish I still had my z400 for the ride. but the cat did great and I know the 800 sportman will be even better

Moe TQG
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

qt314nfla

We had a great time as well.  IT-thanks for the place to stay for a second weekend.  I owe you some Corona's!  Grizz and Mama sorry to see you go.  Thanks for hooking up the mad steaks last night and breakfast this morning!  Jeff- thanks for leading the way again.  Another great ride!  Nice to meet some more ppl from here as well as the ppl from the last ride.  It was nice having more time to talk to y'all and get to know you a little better.  GSPKurt wished you'd have come with us.  Sorry I didn't see you on the side of the trail.  Mark told me about it when we got back home.  Backinsaddle one of these days you're going to have to stay for the whole trip.  Glad you made it out for what you could. Bigworm I hope your friends were ok.  Sorry about their luck.  BTW have you talked to them?  Jwscroll we had someone else to take your place in that mud hole.  Funny when ppl don't know about it that go in.  I have yet to see anyone make it out of there w/o a tow and wench.  I'll be posting pics soon.

jwscroll

Good to know I'm not the only one that's not afraid of some mud 8)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Qdawg76

Quote from: jwscroll on October 02, 2005, 10:54:03 PM
Good to know I'm not the only one that's not afraid of some mud 8)
It Was definately A funny site at that mud hole, That thing took about 3 quads this time
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

fl750mudder

Where exactly is all this? i have never been to this area. Are there hunters out there?
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

team_quad_green

750  its a ride that you dont do with outlaws real dry except by the river. We started at 316 and 160 prettymuch, we seen some trucks but onlys maybe 2 hunters
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Kat1333

 :o   Sorry we missed riding with you all.  But we did get to see some of you and test out a bike for a few minutes before we moved on to the secret riding place for the day.  Thanks to GSPKurt, we had a great time.  Wish we would have rode with all of you, but we needed to give the newbies and the younger children a slower than group ride experience.  We had a great time with you guys last weekend and hope to ride again on a speed ride.  GSPKurt took us on a great ride and it was beautiful, you can actually see the scenery when you go slow.  I dont remember what anything looked like from last weeks Juggalo ride.  All I remember it was fast and fun.  Cant wait for another one of those.  As for the dirt bikes, we had two in our group.  The younger one was having a hard time but really gave him some great experience.  I for one, switched with my friend that has a Honda 230 and I had a blast slip slidding in the sand and dirt and mud in the forest.  I think dirt bikes can be a blast in the forest, but they are more work, gave me a better workout.  None of our group got hurt (thank God) and we all had fun.  Sorry we did not ride with the group.  Thanks Jaskel for bringing your bike for me to test drive.  We will see you again in two weeks.  Thanks.   QT, someone in our group said they saw you and that you were riding fast through the trails.  Wish I could have been there.  I guess your bike is doing much better.  See you all next ride.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

UncleRico

Thanks to everyone who made the Eureka Dam ride happen.

Even though Uncle Rico had to bail early (his two cohorts wanted to go do some more aggressive riding), he had a good time, and met some really nice people.


I look foward to the next time, where I'll be sure to bring more "patient" riders.


Thanks again everyone!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."