dirtbike or four wheelers

Started by KXKID, September 21, 2005, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtbike or four wheeler

dirtbike
8 (25.8%)
four wheeler
26 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closes: February 05, 2033, 09:49:26 AM

KXKID

dirtbikes or four wheelers..................wich is better

KXKID


ppark350se

[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

rubicon500kid

this is an atv site u know that right
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

~Demon_Boy~

i think he knows its an atv site lol unless hes stupid lol if u r oops im sorry lol neways atvs rock!!! ;D

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Toomey

I'm voting 2, the ride is alot smoother, there's more power too, and generally more bang for the buck.  Only downside is you gotta learn to ride more so than a quad, and you crash more doing so.  But still, I like dirtbikes better now.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

mikeE36

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 26, 2005, 05:43:49 PM
This site was & is designed for Quads and Quads only!

wrong dude. This site is good for all kinds of offroading because it tells us where to ride. I personally like quads better but I have a crf 230 and I wouldnt sell it for a quad.

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

BlueRaptor700R

'06 700R

Ms.Mud

Well, personally I think quads r the best, but im big on the whole everyone has different opinions, so!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

svtbolt04

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 28, 2005, 01:11:29 PM
I wasn't serious.  But i agree with you for the WHERE TO RIDE section.  Beacse any offroader can look and check out places to ride at.
Quote from: BlueRaptor700R on September 29, 2005, 02:41:42 PM
Quads Rule.

Ummm WTF do you think you are fooling any of us? Check his profile.


BTW, QUADS are great. Wouldnt mind a dirt bike, but I suck at being skinny so quads it is.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

i wanna dirt bike, but i also want a bigger quad lol

MadMudder

Yea. you cant drive a dirt bike through a swamp or small pond and come out the other side. But you can just pick it up and carry it through the swamp. ;D But isn't a dirt bike a better for racing? Driving 2 wheels instead of 4??  :dunno.gif
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

ATPShaun94

I'd go with a four-wheeler because it's not as esay to fall off and go boom :Dead.gif :Dead.gif

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com