Need some advice. Got scammed on Paypal....UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Old_School, September 28, 2005, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronny86250r


AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

dynodon

Glad to hear you are getting your pipe!!
I also had a problem with someone on ebay , and chuck norris helped out a bunch!!, Soory I couldnt think of anything to help with, but you are getting your pipe!!!!!!!
       This site is the BEST!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

stump66

Quote from: Old_School on September 29, 2005, 05:58:45 PM
UPDATE

Get this, I'm at work and the phone rings, I look at the ph# 714 area code. Hmm, I say that's California. I know this #. It's the number to the manufactor. I think to myself it's probably them asking if I still want it cause it hasn't been paid. I pick up and there is a lady this time named Majorie.

Marjorie: "Hi, this is Majorie from Power Pros, Is this Mark?"
Me: Yes it is.
Marjorie: "I need your address to ship the exhaust"
Me:...................."Huh? Did you receive a payment?"
Marjorie: "Yes, you sound surprised."
Me: " Very, I was in the process of taking Wade Michaels to court on that pipe"
Majorie: "Oh really"
Me: "Yes, I paid him on Aug 9th and after I did I found out that he had scammed about 8 or so people before me. I sent him emails and phone calls but no response"
Majorie: "Oh.Well we received a credit card number, Tom (the shop owner) ran it and it went through."
Me: "Majorie, this has been the best news I've had since Aug 9th. Thank you. Can you tell me who's credit car was used?:
Majorie: " Ya, it was his (Michaels) credit card, you can call after 3pm for a tracking#."
Me: "Ok, OMG, thank you. I'll do that"
Majorie: " lol, your welcome."
Me: "Just be careful of this guy in the future."
Majorie: "I'll do that. Thanks. Goodbye."

Ok, I'm trying to think what or who did something that caused this? He either read my email I sent 2 days ago or somebody sent him a nastygram. Thanks all for all the advice/suggestions and any ananomyous deeds done.

This site has some great people on it. Glad to be a part.   -Mark

::) UMMMM Unclevinny in hitman usa just might have been in contact with mr.Michaels  ;D
Glad we might have helped
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Old_School

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 29, 2005, 11:42:02 PM
Quote from: Old_School on September 29, 2005, 05:58:45 PM
UPDATE

Get this, I'm at work and the phone rings, I look at the ph# 714 area code. Hmm, I say that's California. I know this #. It's the number to the manufactor. I think to myself it's probably them asking if I still want it cause it hasn't been paid. I pick up and there is a lady this time named Majorie.

Marjorie: "Hi, this is Majorie from Power Pros, Is this Mark?"
Me: Yes it is.
Marjorie: "I need your address to ship the exhaust"
Me:...................."Huh? Did you receive a payment?"
Marjorie: "Yes, you sound surprised."
Me: " Very, I was in the process of taking Wade Michaels to court on that pipe"
Majorie: "Oh really"
Me: "Yes, I paid him on Aug 9th and after I did I found out that he had scammed about 8 or so people before me. I sent him emails and phone calls but no response"
Majorie: "Oh.Well we received a credit card number, Tom (the shop owner) ran it and it went through."
Me: "Majorie, this has been the best news I've had since Aug 9th. Thank you. Can you tell me who's credit car was used?:
Majorie: " Ya, it was his (Michaels) credit card, you can call after 3pm for a tracking#."
Me: "Ok, OMG, thank you. I'll do that"
Majorie: " lol, your welcome."
Me: "Just be careful of this guy in the future."
Majorie: "I'll do that. Thanks. Goodbye."

Ok, I'm trying to think what or who did something that caused this? He either read my email I sent 2 days ago or somebody sent him a nastygram. Thanks all for all the advice/suggestions and any ananomyous deeds done.

This site has some great people on it. Glad to be a part.   -Mark

::) UMMMM Unclevinny in hitman usa just might have been in contact with mr.Michaels  ;D
Glad we might have helped

It's 12am and I just now saw that post on atv sport that you and GPSKurt put down. Thanks guys. This means alot when people that you've never meet face to face come together to help each other out. If there is anything that you need help on feel free to gimmie a shout.  I'm so happy right now. Feel like a kid in a candy store.  ;D  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

stump66

Quote from: Loven It on September 30, 2005, 10:28:23 AM
wow - Interesting story.

Unclevinny in hitman usa thats clever. You folks are great people. Nice to see stories on the site with a good ending.  :)
b:r yo don't mess wit unclevinny  2:L
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com