Ocala

Started by rubicon500kid, September 10, 2005, 07:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbj220

Quote from: Magnum330 on September 11, 2005, 04:43:48 AM
Rodman has a campground but you can't ride your atvs to the trails. I think you can camp their as long as atvs stay on the trailer. NOT SURE THOUGH. :-\

You are right about the Rodman Camp Ground. It is very nice but no cabins.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

rubicon500kid

where can i rent cabins at
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

susieblazer

Quote from: KingQuad on September 29, 2005, 11:47:38 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 29, 2005, 10:53:34 PM


Rentals are $40.00 per nite

You wouldn't happen to have a link to this info would ya?

  You will have to call they don't have a website........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

KingQuad



  You will have to call they don't have a website........
[/quote]

Ok, thanks for the info! 

themensh

OK...have seen 'Rodam Dam" and "Elite" metioned a few times.
  The map I have seenposted on here lists areas #1 through 33.    #2 is West delancy  and #    27 is Big scrub.

     Where on the map is Rodam dam and Elite? 
   I just picked up an ATV today and by Jesus....I am riding it tomorrow.  I know where Big Scrub is, but the other locations will sure come in handy later.
  This site should have a FAQ section with street addresses/directions and GPS co-ordinances of places available.
  Don't forget to write a couple lines to your local and state representatives to let them know we would like more accessible riding areas. (don't think that the deer and the bear among other animals  DON'T use the trails that the ATVs keep open).

   Hope to meet some of you on the trail.

                 Chuck