Main Menu

Karma

Started by Honda250ex, September 29, 2005, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Karma really worth it?

Yes
No
Whats Karma(lol)

Honda250ex

I think Karma was a bad choice.  I saw some member have -46 thats bad.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TRX350_On_The_Rack

With a -14 I see why  :o
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bigscrub79

Karma is a joke i dont know anyone taking it seriously.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gery350

......whatever.

there are worst things in life.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: honda250ex on September 29, 2005, 12:28:54 PM
I think Karma was a bad choice.  I saw some member have -46 thats bad.

You will be there soon for starting a poll on karma when we have other threads on the topic already.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SkyHighT100

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 29, 2005, 12:49:15 PM
Yea I know im already there.


And you deserve every bit of it.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

SkyHighT100

You're kidding right?? You have an entire post about it already... I think you know.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 29, 2005, 12:56:08 PM
Why?

Dude are your crazy. Like everyone tells you to stop posting and to  take it easy and you still continue to post a million new threads and polls per day. I know I have a high post count but thats because I reply to other peoples threads and I dont go creating them. Dude your only option is to delete your name for atleast a week then come back with a new name and apolgize.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: honda250ex on September 29, 2005, 12:28:54 PM
I think Karma was a bad choice.  I saw some member have -46 thats bad.

the both of you need to chill, maybe one day you will look back upon this time of your life and realise that we were trying to help you grow up,,,but for now it aint working.

if there was a member with -46 karma, there's a reason for it and they are not understanding yet,,,,,you both sound like a couple of kids who are used to being told what you want instead of how to get along in regular society.

We are only trying to help.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 29, 2005, 01:04:12 PM
You're kidding right?? You have an entire post about it already... I think you know.

yeah but was there a poll. (thats the ticket) ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

trx#9

Maybe raptor700r trying to be the next Cain. Should we call him little Cain. :K
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

cutngrs

 IF YOU GUNNA PUT KARMA ON SOMEONE  GOOD OR BAD  YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PUT A REASON  AND WHO POSTED IT     KIND LIKE EBAY  AND ITS FEED BACK IN IT OWN SECTION   JUST MY TWO CENTS
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

RL400

#12
Quote from: cutngrs on September 29, 2005, 05:45:39 PM
IF YOU GUNNA PUT KARMA ON SOMEONE  GOOD OR BAD  YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PUT A REASON  AND WHO POSTED IT     KIND LIKE EBAY  AND ITS FEED BACK IN IT OWN SECTION   JUST MY TWO CENTS

I hate how you typed in all capital letters, and used no punctuation.
But I agree with what you said.

rl.

edit: 1234th post lol

wheelie_boy

i think it should be non anonymous ;D, and a reason why you raised or lowered the comment.
05 kx 250f

Exmx54

I guess I'll throw out the moron question Ive been wanting to ask, what is karma?  :H

ronny86250r

as big daddy said before it is the size of your johnson.ha ha i think it is just another thing to talk about and to make polls about . dont know if it is bad karma or good karma or B.S. karma

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com