If we had a year to plan ....

Started by J.D., June 29, 2005, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianjoe

Estimated another 8 hrs. or so it depends on which way you are traveling and what you are driving.

Also as large as this group is going to be I'm going to contact a person on the Johnson Co. Chamber of Commerce. They have been holding ATV Rodeo's during the year at the Chamber Park. I'll see if they will schedule one during this time frame.

Grizzlygirl

Quote from: susieblazer on September 28, 2005, 11:19:09 PM


   :o Mama Grizz, PM me with a # to contact you, don't want to miss out on this ride..............Why are you not going to be here as of Monday !! Will sure miss ya!!!

I am deleting my Account. I will pm you with my contact numbers
  Mama Grizz

Grizzlygirl

#102
list of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.


JohnnyGuy& wife?         2
Susieblazer                   4
Bigscrub15 & 79            2
Moose                    2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2 
Yunt2ride                       ?
Da-Mtg-Man                   5
Backinsaddle                 4
Flsportsman05               3
Indianjoe                 2 or 3
Kawgirl                            2
Hometownboy                7
BroncoMan                     5
Foremanmudder87          ?
Qt314NFL                        1
z400stunter                    ?

girlieblazer

Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 29, 2005, 08:44:27 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 28, 2005, 11:19:09 PM


   :o Mama Grizz, PM me with a # to contact you, don't want to miss out on this ride..............Why are you not going to be here as of Monday !! Will sure miss ya!!!

I am deleting my Account. I will pm you with my contact numbers
  Mama Grizz


Why are you deleting your account?
Polaris Razor

indianjoe

Just want to keep the list going....on this site

list of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.

The Grizz Family            4
JohnnyGuy& wife?         2
Susieblazer                   4
Bigscrub15 & 79            2
Moose                    2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2
Yunt2ride                       ?
Da-Mtg-Man                   5
Backinsaddle                 4
Flsportsman05               3
Indianjoe                 2 or 3
Kawgirl                            2
Hometownboy                7
BroncoMan                     5
Foremanmudder87          ?
Qt314NFL                        1
z400stunter                    ?
   

Grizzlygirl

Boy the body isn't even cold yet and someone took over the list
Mama Grizz

indianjoe

MamaGrizz & The Grizz,

I don't know what the problem is, but like I said on the post just want to keep the list going on this site. I posted nothing bad about either one of you nor have I ever. I even received an e-mail from yur friend Budman who asked me to keep the items on the River Ranch site here up to date. I am not getting invovled in the petty crap going on. I have more important things to do. You made a decision that you are leaving the site. There are poeple on this site going on the trip I was trying to help assist with this trip, as I have been going to this area since I was a child, and my family is fromthis area. I thought my knowledge could assist the people going with things in the area. I will assist anyone who needs information about the area. And if it upsets you all that much if I continue the list then please get someone else to continue it on this site I don't care who just as long as it continues!!! So will somebody please copy the list and keep it going!!!!

My bottom line is forget the petty crap and lets ride and have fun!!!


Grizzlygirl

#107
 I don't care if you continue the list. I just thought that it was already posted two post up and didn't need to be repeated until the next page. I'm sure someone needs to run it but as I posted I was not leaving until Monday because of the Ocala ride. If this offends you I'm sorry but its like being died and viewing your own remains. I am leaving the site because I am tired of being trashed by Big Daddy it has been going on since this summer and as you said it is not fun anymore. Karma for me was the last straw and as I thought Big  Daddy is using is as a way to Trash Claude. Claude hasn't written on the site since this summer yet he has neg Karma points and  then the thread trashing Claude yesterday in the Grizz was real nice . So to all my friends on the site good bye. Indian joe I wish you and your wife good luck. 
  Mama Grizz
 

Da_Mtg_Man

This drama is un freaking believable.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BCConviber

No kidding.... I'm about over it.  >:(
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

big-daddy

#110
Update New List:

list of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.

JohnnyGuy& wife?         2
Bigscrub15 & 79            2
Moose                    2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2
Yunt2ride                       ?
Da-Mtg-Man                   5
Backinsaddle                 4
Flsportsman05               3
Indianjoe                 2 or 3
Kawgirl                            2
Hometownboy                7
BroncoMan                     5
Foremanmudder87          ?
Qt314NFL                        1
z400stunter                    ?
Big-Daddy and Crew        6
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus


big-daddy

#112
Just wait till you see the Limo Bus full of cubans rednecks in tenn ;)  one of my best friend owns a limo company. www.bktt.com
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

this makes me wish I had stopped by eureka today to talk to a few people.

didn't have my quad with me, but still.

face to face chat is always better.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

We were planning on going to Las Vegas in Febuary to Ride the Dunes and check out theMonster Truck  World Finals. If we can squeeze this in also themn cool pencil us in. Total Of 4

big-daddy

#115
Update New List:

list of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.

JohnnyGuy& wife?          2
Bigscrub15 & 79              2
Moose                         2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2
Yunt2ride                        ?
Da-Mtg-Man                    5
Backinsaddle                   4
Flsportsman05                3
Indianjoe                    2 or 3
Kawgirl                          2
Hometownboy                7
BroncoMan                     5
Foremanmudder87          ?
Qt314NFL                      1
z400stunter                    ?
Big-Daddy and Crew        6
Chuck Norris                   4
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

indianjoe

Info. on campground from Scott and Minnie the managers:

our bath house is open and the cabin sleps six but you can put air beds
in floor and a tent in the back yard if desired  we have 20 sites with
electric and a lot of regular spots but you can run extention cords if
desired to other spots.

No sewer hook-up..

bigscrub79

I was just on the other site and Mama Grizz said they will not make it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

I modified the last update. She asked me to remove them.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

backinsaddle

Quote from: bigscrub79 on October 03, 2005, 11:09:44 AM
I was just on the other site and Mama Grizz said they will not make it.

that stinks.

girlieblazer

Please remove us from the list as well. 
Polaris Razor

qt314nfla


susieblazer



  Why was our group of 4 left off the last few lists?????????????????????? :o :o :o :o
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

Don't know Susie but if you're going I can add you.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Update New List:

list of who is going. Please post if you are joining us in Tenn.

JohnnyGuy& wife?          2
Bigscrub15 & 79              2
Moose                         2 or 3
JD                                  3 1/2
Yunt2ride                        ?
Da-Mtg-Man                    5
Backinsaddle                   4
Indianjoe                    2 or 3
Kawgirl                          2
Hometownboy                7
BroncoMan                     5
Foremanmudder87          ?
z400stunter                    ?
Big-Daddy and Crew        6
Chuck Norris                   4
SusieBlazer                     4
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com