Seminole MX 10/1 Final Details

Started by Toomey, September 28, 2005, 05:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I guess this is like the last little details thread for this ride, with all the main info.

Alright, here's everyone that's planning on going, tell me if you want to be added to the list.

Mrs.Nightbreed
Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
Asphaltdragon
Honda328i
o4250
nATiVcracker
florida400ex
overjumper
Flea_Jumper
arod
raptorboy954

Here's the weather, should be alright either way, thunderstorms don't usually show up till 4 or so in the afternoon, and the ride ends at 3 or so.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=33440&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

florida400ex suggested we do a BBQ, I guess post what you'd bring if that's what we do.  It's not like we ALL have to do it, but if you wanna organize it that'd be good.

Asphaltdragon is going to be doing the filming and picture taking, but you should probably bring your own camera too just to get more, more is better huh?  8)

And I guess post if you're going to race on Sunday.  I won't be racing myself.

And I don't know if any of us ought to meet up or anything, there's two gas stations that would work fine.  The one off the exit would be better.  It's bigger, and if you've never been to the track, it's just easier to follow someone from there on.  I'll probably be at that gas station around 8:20 or so, to have plently of time.  We should all park near each other too I think.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

OIF_Warrior

If others want to do it, i'm down for a little bbq action. I'll bring some chips and hotdogs and buns if anyone else wants to pitch in and bring some other stuff just list it and we'll get this thing organized.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got cheese, ketchup and bubba burgers.

How many should I get? I think they come in packs of 6,12 or 20

o4250

I usaully just go to subway the night before, but I guess I could bring beef jerky or something to munch on during the day. ;)

Exmx54

Bring however many you think you should Mellisa, I think we had a couple to spare last time, but the group was smaller, I think I brought a dozen hotdogs and like 18 Bubba burgers. I'll bring whatever I can depending on how I get to the track.

dreth

ill bring myself and my quad! yall bring my gas, my food, my entry fee, and a winning lottery ticket ;D
















































ok so that was a dream! ill bring the drinks.........4 flavors of gatorade, water, and tea...........i dont do sodas ;) ill bring 50 plus bottles of drinking material and the ice ;)

Toomey

I'll bring some packs of hot dogs and hamburgers too then, just to make sure we have enough.  I'll also bring some plates and all that stuff.  Do we got a grill already, because I have a little portable one that's like a foot and a half by a foot and a half. 
I sure hope it doesn't rain, this ride I think is gonna go great.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Asphaltdragon

I can bring a little coleman propane powered grill that gets hot in an instant.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

z400stunter

I'd like to go but have no kind of boots what so ever. (Is that one word?) haha.  Anybody know what I could get to ride in? If so count me in.  I'll marinate a few steaks.
JUMP IT!

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

z400stunter

I live in Naples.  If I go I'll be following Juggalo Warrior.
JUMP IT!

Exmx54

#11
Z400 stunter, I have a size 10 pair of Thor boots you can borrow for the day.

z400stunter

Thanks for all the offers guys.  But I got big feet.  haha I'm gonna go buy some at k-mart or sumpthin just so I can ride.  Juggalo what time are you leaving in the morning?
JUMP IT!

Mrs.Nightbreed

All I have to say is  >:(.....



Everyone that said they are coming better be there! >:(


;D I just bought 2- 12pk burgers, 3- 8pk buns, 2 pks of cheese and a bottle of ketchup!  8)

arod

i got a pair of size 13 mx boots your welcome to use. let me know and i will bring them

z400stunter

That'd be awesome arod.  Any chance you may want to sell them?
JUMP IT!

Nightbreed

Quote from: z400stunter on September 29, 2005, 10:35:52 PM
That'd be awesome arod.  Any chance you may want to sell them?

Not sure what your shoe size is, but I have a pair of size 10 Oneal boots you could use as well.

mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Toomey

Seeing how everyone is so nice around here, any chance I can borrow someone's race ready 250r or yfz450 for the day?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

Quote from: Toomey954 on September 30, 2005, 06:53:31 AM
Seeing how everyone is so nice around here, any chance I can borrow someone's race ready 250r or yfz450 for the day?


if you promise not to wreck it you can ride mine for a few laps ;)

dreth

my cousin (lild400) cant make it do to hurting his back at work but i am bringing my other buddy aka overjumper.

im bringing my easy up for some shade and possible scattered shower cover.

and i have over 60 drinks on ice ;)

lawn_man mx

just one more day kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will also bring my ezup  for shade   and some  xtra burgers and buns .  i think  we got  plenty of food now  .  if we just  can  dodge  the darn  rain we be good......................... 8)
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Asphaltdragon

So were setting up camp nearby each other? Should I still bring my little propane grill?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Toomey

Quote from: dreth on September 30, 2005, 07:06:20 AM
my cousin (lild400) cant make it do to hurting his back at work but i am bringing my other buddy aka overjumper.

im bringing my easy up for some shade and possible scattered shower cover.

and i have over 60 drinks on ice ;)

That would be 100% awesome man.  Truthfully I wouldn't go that fast since I don't have the feel for the bike.  I tried out lawnman's Z400 a while back, but since I didn't have the feel for the bike, I didn't go too fast.  That'd be great man.
As far as the rain, hopefully it won't show up before 3 o'clock or so. 
Asphaltdragon, if you have room to bring the grill might as well, better safe than sorry ya know?  I'm going to bring my charcoal grill just in case, and I'll bring some plates and napkins, grilling utensils.
I traded the Blaster on Thursday for a '96 RM250, so I'm going to be riding that a little for the first time, and I'll also be on our 400ex most likely.
I am very excited about this ride guys.



Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Asphaltdragon

a friend might come with me, He'll be riding his own bike, can he just wear lace up work boots while riding?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

lawn_man mx

he  should  be ok . as long they are ankle  high. ive  seen  some  people out there  riding  with them.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com