Need some advice. Got scammed on Paypal....UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Old_School, September 28, 2005, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2005, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 01:38:18 PM
go to the post office and get a change of address form and send all his stuff to Oregon or somewhere crazy.....

HEY, I told you about that.

This does work, His bills will be late which means his credit will get damaged also.

Another thing is find all the info you can on this guy ie: name,address,ss# and so on. Call his power company and (pretend you're him) Tell them that you're leaving for 2 months and would like the power shut off Friday afternoon by 3pm. That way when he gets home his house will be hotter than hell and there's a chance he'll go all weekend with no power.

I've got a few others but start there.
Your  an  evil  man.   I  like  that !!! ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Thank you all for the replies/advice. I know it's a miniscule amount but what what really pisses me off is the lies he told me and all the work(cleaning, removing, painting) all my old parts that I sold to get the money to buy this pipe.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Quad32x- You put in a bid on a zilla head a while back. That was mine that you were bidding on. lol.  I didn't look at the bid history until it was over.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Was  the  pipe  coming  from  one  of  those  guys  on  everything 2-stroke ? :-\
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Quote from: Quad32x on September 28, 2005, 04:12:13 PM
Was  the  pipe  coming  from  one  of  those  guys  on  everything 2-stroke ? :-\

Ya, the Schmucks name is Wade Michaels of Michaels Motorsports.  If anybody wants his address, ph# and email I found it. lol.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 28, 2005, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 28, 2005, 01:38:18 PM
go to the post office and get a change of address form and send all his stuff to Oregon or somewhere crazy.....

HEY, I told you about that.

This does work, His bills will be late which means his credit will get damaged also.

Another thing is find all the info you can on this guy ie: name,address,ss# and so on. Call his power company and (pretend you're him) Tell them that you're leaving for 2 months and would like the power shut off Friday afternoon by 3pm. That way when he gets home his house will be hotter than hell and there's a chance he'll go all weekend with no power.

I've got a few others but start there.
In a PM I did tell him that a friend had told me about it, but I didn't think you would want your evil genius aired out  ;)

GSPKurt

**NOTE TO SELF**

Don't EVER piss these guys off!!!

You guys are wicked. I like that. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Old_School on September 28, 2005, 11:24:25 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 28, 2005, 10:51:13 AM
please tell me you paid with a credit card?

if you did,,,,dispute it with your credit card company.

Id@

That's the bad part. I had a paypal balance from selling some of my other parts for around 250$ and only put 52$ on the credit card. I know I can the 52$ back but I really worried about the 250$.  I guess I could flood his email with literally hundreds of emails( I would do that) and keep calling him every 1/2 hr through the whole day and flood his voicemail untill the point that he gets annoyed and give me my money back but he could just change his cell and email.  -Mark
Post his phone number here and we'll help call him for ya.

~Demon_Boy~

#32
well thats stinks that u didnt get your money back but i think ur idea of flooding him with phone calss and e-mails might work if not just fly up there like u said the first time even though u'd probably spend more money getting there and back but its always fun to beat the crap out of somebody and get ur money back ;D lol.

stump66

If you got it post his contact info website and email. I'm sure after a few hundred flames from atv'rs and maybe a few other nasty tricks I can't devulge he just might fly to you himself and install the pipe. Post as much as you know about him or pm it to me, and about the transaction details.
;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

#34
Quote from: dreth on September 28, 2005, 11:49:02 AM
buy something else from him and dispute the charge with paypal and they will freeze his account again and then when he contacts you, and he will, tell him that you will keep it froze till you get your pipe or money back!!
not a bad idea!!

is this the guy??? http://michaels-motorsport.tripod.com/
Michael's MotorSports   882 Fox Rd. Portersville,PA.16051   Ph# 724-498-1127 EMail   MichaelsMotorSports@winning.com
;D

HMMMM and look what I found elseware could this be his HOME number?
Michaels, Carl
828 Fox Rd,
Portersville, PA 16051-5712
(724) 924-2894

I love the internet  :d
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

lugnuts

Wow I would think if you won this on e-bay you could file a claim of item not recived and tell them how you have been riped off I just sold an item on e-bay and the buyer sent me a fake cashiers check I have filed a report with e-bay and local police lucky for me I did not ship item because check never cleared my bank I do alot of buying and selling on e-bay let me know if I can help in any way

steve

what is this guys name and seller id??
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

stump66

#36
Oh and if you need a map to his house,
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=882+Fox+Rd&city=&state=pa&zipcode=16051

I can get you a good satilite pic if you need the color of his house.lol

TTT TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS, LMAO.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

SORRY I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!
He is also a member posting on the site in the link below asking for suggestions for a new name or catch pfraze for his shop. I would threaten to tell all his buddies about him ripping you and I bet you get your jingle back. Just join the site and pm him, he'll freak that you found him.  :P

http://www.everything2stroke.com/forums/printthread.php?t=2007&pp=40
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Bigscrb15

looks like he lives outside of a large town so there arent any highres sat photos for the area.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

stump66

SORRY I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!
He is also a member posting on the site in the link below asking for suggestions for a new name or catch pfraze for his shop. I would threaten to tell all his buddies about him ripping you and I bet you get your jingle back. Just join the site and pm him, he'll freak that you found him.  :P

http://www.everything2stroke.com/forums/printthread.php?t=2007&pp=40

or this one

http://www.atvmagonline.com/forum.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/14863361/gotomsg/14882459.cfm

or this one

http://www.atvsport.com/forum.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/15047567.cfm

he post on all those

hmm and look what uncle vinny posted for him, "

Yo dere mr Wade Michaels. You got a very unhappy customer in florida that is due a refund for an exhaust purchased from you but he never recieved it. Now you don't need to know how you were found just know that if he does not recieve a refund within 2 business days there will be posts on every web site you frequent telling all about this transaction that you fail to complete. If it's not refunded forgetaboutit. Your reputation will show your true colors. I will remove this post when you refund the amount due!!
OH and have a nice day Wade, or is it Carl?
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

#41
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 28, 2005, 05:02:51 PM
**NOTE TO SELF**

Don't EVER piss these guys off!!!

You guys are wicked. I like that. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif


YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT SIR, I'LL FIGHT FOR ANY OF YA'LL  :box.gif

DON'T WALK ON SUPERMANS CAPE
DON'T SPIT INTO THE WIND
YOU DON'T MESS WITH FLORIDA AND YA DON'T PISS OFF THE STUMP!! LOL
YOU'LL GET THE WORST ONE LEGGED A$$ KICKING OF YOUR LIFE,JK,NOT!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 28, 2005, 08:26:14 PM
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 28, 2005, 05:02:51 PM
**NOTE TO SELF**

Don't EVER piss these guys off!!!

You guys are wicked. I like that. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif


YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT SIR, I'LL FIGHT FOR ANY OF YA'LL  :box.gif

DON'T WALK ON SUPERMANS CAPE
DON'T SPIT INTO THE WIND
YOU DON'T MESS WITH FLORIDA AND YA DON'T PISS OFF THE STUMP!! LOL
YOU'LL GET THE WORST ONE LEGGED A$$ KICKING OF YOUR LIFE,JK,NOT!


I hope his real name isnt Slim. or we might screwed, lol. I love that song though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Old_School

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 28, 2005, 07:14:52 PM
Quote from: dreth on September 28, 2005, 11:49:02 AM
buy something else from him and dispute the charge with paypal and they will freeze his account again and then when he contacts you, and he will, tell him that you will keep it froze till you get your pipe or money back!!
not a bad idea!!

is this the guy??? http://michaels-motorsport.tripod.com/
Michael's MotorSports   882 Fox Rd. Portersville,PA.16051   Ph# 724-498-1127 EMail   MichaelsMotorSports@winning.com
;D

HMMMM and look what I found elseware could this be his HOME number?
Michaels, Carl
828 Fox Rd,
Portersville, PA 16051-5712
(724) 924-2894

I love the internet  :d

OMG!  :o That's him. So his real name is Carl?  Cool I didn't have his home ph# before. Here is the "shop" ph# 724-498-1127. I think I'm gonna go down to the small claims court next week and start the paperwork. 

You guys rock (getting teary eyed)  ;) Every time I try to call him I always get his voicemail. But now he's getting a call at home. Flood his email and ph# I've already started. Thanks all!  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Old_School

One of my drag racing buddys is a P.I for insurance companies. He said he can get bank accnt#'s credit card #'s, SSN, and pretty much anything related to him. So atleast I'll have some ammo in my corner.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 28, 2005, 08:26:14 PM
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 28, 2005, 05:02:51 PM
**NOTE TO SELF**

Don't EVER piss these guys off!!!

You guys are wicked. I like that. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif


YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT SIR, I'LL FIGHT FOR ANY OF YA'LL  :box.gif

DON'T WALK ON SUPERMANS CAPE
DON'T SPIT INTO THE WIND
YOU DON'T MESS WITH FLORIDA AND YA DON'T PISS OFF THE STUMP!! LOL
YOU'LL GET THE WORST ONE LEGGED A$$ KICKING OF YOUR LIFE,JK,NOT!


So thats where the phrase "busier than a 1 legged man in an a$$ kickinig contest" came from huh?.   ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Old_School

UPDATE

Get this, I'm at work and the phone rings, I look at the ph# 714 area code. Hmm, I say that's California. I know this #. It's the number to the manufactor. I think to myself it's probably them asking if I still want it cause it hasn't been paid. I pick up and there is a lady this time named Majorie.

Marjorie: "Hi, this is Majorie from Power Pros, Is this Mark?"
Me: Yes it is.
Marjorie: "I need your address to ship the exhaust"
Me:...................."Huh? Did you receive a payment?"
Marjorie: "Yes, you sound surprised."
Me: " Very, I was in the process of taking Wade Michaels to court on that pipe"
Majorie: "Oh really"
Me: "Yes, I paid him on Aug 9th and after I did I found out that he had scammed about 8 or so people before me. I sent him emails and phone calls but no response"
Majorie: "Oh.Well we received a credit card number, Tom (the shop owner) ran it and it went through."
Me: "Majorie, this has been the best news I've had since Aug 9th. Thank you. Can you tell me who's credit car was used?:
Majorie: " Ya, it was his (Michaels) credit card, you can call after 3pm for a tracking#."
Me: "Ok, OMG, thank you. I'll do that"
Majorie: " lol, your welcome."
Me: "Just be careful of this guy in the future."
Majorie: "I'll do that. Thanks. Goodbye."

Ok, I'm trying to think what or who did something that caused this? He either read my email I sent 2 days ago or somebody sent him a nastygram. Thanks all for all the advice/suggestions and any ananomyous deeds done.

This site has some great people on it. Glad to be a part.   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

gery350

maybe it was the"sleepin with the fish" comment. ;D

oye jose, call pepito, tell him  we dont need the"package" anymore.




glad to hear it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com