Anybody else have fish for pets?

Started by LIV2RIDE, January 09, 2005, 08:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

Here's is my mated pair of Oscars that are alot of fun to have as pets. I just got them so I got to show them off somewhere.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

SLOW450R

60 gallon saltwater in the living room.....watch them more then the TV!

auctually have pulled stuff out of the river here at the house and put it in there!
We have about 10 fish in there now, dont have any pics though.

Corey how big are those things?
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

LIV2RIDE

Quote60 gallon saltwater in the living room.....watch them more then the TV!

auctually have pulled stuff out of the river here at the house and put it in there!
We have about 10 fish in there now, dont have any pics though.

Corey how big are those things?

The male (the one on the bottom) is about 14 in. and the female is about 11 in.

I had a saltw.a.t.e.r (I don't know why the language filter catches that) tank a few years ago. I hope to have a reef tank sometime in the future. There is nothing more beautiful than a saltw.a.t.e.r tank.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

SLOW450R

#3
yeah.....I know our clowns are mated, our first set was too similar in size and refused to mate so we had to get a smaller one.  They are one species that determines its sex after they have mated, they are strange!

I would love to have a reef tank someday, what other special equipment is needed to facilitate the reef?........filter, light, etc.....?
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

01_DS650

A have a tiger oscar and a pleco both about 4-5 inches
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

NPRVinson

I have a Koi pond but not sure how many are in it cause they keep multiplying, some where around 30 fish from 2'' to 12''.

stump66

When I lived is s.fla we used to go fishing out off 27 on the edge of the glades and catch oscars all day long. They fight like crazy and are allot of fun. Some folks used to eat'em but we always did catch n release.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

spankindatazz

#9
i have a 46 gallon reef tank and i just started a 30 gallon which is also reef....my dad has a 92 gallon reef and my lil bro has a 29 gallon salt water fish only tank.....
03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come

PaulyV500

We have a 125 gallon cichlid in our family room, we love to watch the fish before bed.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com