What about quads ?

Started by cain73, September 28, 2005, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

I tried this before and it got hi-jacked. Let me see if it can work this time.

Anyone here like quads? You know atv (all terrain vehicle) ? Maybe we can have a non political, non sexuality, non personal attack, non karma, thread where we talk of atv's and related subjects. Anyone ?

I'll start. I just put a Lonestart +3 axle on my wife's Z400, Trailtech clamp and bars on my DS650  ;D Now I can't wait for the next group ride.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Still  working  on  putting  the  zilla  back  together.  Time  and  $$$$$$$$$$ ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

that clamp musta been good for atleast 10+ hp

Anyone wanna  buy a 05' Vinson  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Just rebuilt the Rancher last weekend. Can't wait to go riding.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

i tell you what.............. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cain73

I thnk the clamp was rated at 14 rwhp  ;) If nothing else it looks good  ;D

Quad what all are you doing to the Zilla ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

FOREMANRON

JUST BOUGHT A 06 FOREMAN AND PUT 26IN SUPER SWAMPERS AND THINKING ABOUT PUTTING A WINCH ON NEXT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Quad32x

Going  to  a  different  cil.  Gots  me  a  FTZ  top  end , a  CT  pipe. Also  doing  some  powder  coating  and  waiting  on  some  bling  from  Yamahondaman !! ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

backinsaddle

just ordered a bunch of new stuff for mine...it's like christmas:

+1 Houser steering stem + top clamp (blue powder coated).
LSR Stainless steel break lines
DG skid plate
IMS foot pegs,
IMS Heel guards
AC Racing nerf bars
FASST FLEXX handlebars
OURY lock-on grips
AC racing stadium bumper
AC racing 6 pack grab bar (2, one for mine, one for Dara's machine)
Precision Steering Stabilizer

Old_School

I would have a new killer pipe on my zilla but that didnt' happen. Speaking of quads at what speed do you think it would take to run somebody over and cause major bodily harm?  :d
Other than that I was thinking of cutting my fenders and getting rid of the Dumbo look.

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

Mark just hit 4th and let it rip! I'm sure that will do the job  ;)

I also put a set of pro armor nerfs with heel guards on my wife's Z.
My Spider gel grips should be in this week, and next is a steering stabilizer for the DS.
I was thinking about the HMF slip on for the Z. I hear it has good performance for a slip on and is a good price. Any suggestions ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Quad32x

Quote from: Old_School on September 28, 2005, 12:58:39 PM
I would have a new killer pipe on my zilla but that didnt' happen. Speaking of quads at what speed do you think it would take to run somebody over and cause major bodily harm?  :d
Other than that I was thinking of cutting my fenders and getting rid of the Dumbo look.

-Mark
You  got  stock  front  fender ?  If  so  dont  cut  it !  It  cost  too  much.  Get  a  set  of  Maiers  and  cut  them. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

apkkfx400

Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 01:03:21 PM
Mark just hit 4th and let it rip! I'm sure that will do the job  ;)

I also put a set of pro armor nerfs with heel guards on my wife's Z.
My Spider gel grips should be in this week, and next is a steering stabilizer for the DS.
I was thinking about the HMF slip on for the Z. I hear it has good performance for a slip on and is a good price. Any suggestions ?


I went with the DG nerfs w/heel gaurds-love them and they look good too!!

I've heard the same with the HMF slip on-you'll have to let me know what you think if you do it-I'm still saving money for either the slip on/steering dampener for the z400.  One thing I've noticed is that White Bros. exhaust systems are cheaper but no matter what application I've seen/heard them on-they sound pretty terrible!!  I know it's about performance for most-but I would like to have the performance and the good quality sound of a good muffler!!


Dr.Dirt

Geeze, hearing all this stuff you guys are getting makes me wish I had more money. I am still all stock. I want to see about getting V force reeds and what I need to do to install them.

Grizzlygirl

Well my husband bought me a new 2005 Polaris 800 sportsman for my birthday but I ran into a trailer and broke the front box. So he bought me a new one and installed a wench so now I'm ready to ride Ocala this weekend
  Mama Grizz

BTW I don't have fourth gear so I guess I'll just lay on the throttle and see what I hit

cain73

Go Mama Go !  ;)

I think I'm gonna get the HMF. I've found them as cheap as $185 on ebay brand new. The pro armor nergs I got have the heel guard but use the stock pegs  :( I didn't know until they got here. But they look good and fit great!.

Dirt, don't worry. We all start stock an go from there. Be happy you have a nice new quad. I didn't get one unti li bought it myself. I'll let you know about those tires as soon as I can.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Yeah, if I can get those tires atlest I won't be completly stock.

Quad32x

What  kind  of  tires  ya  lookin  for  Doc ? :dunno.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

The kind I got for sale so mind your business  >:( jk I got a pair of brand new Razr rear tires that will fit a Blaster.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Dont  get  mad  at  me  Capitain  Strap  On !! :B :box.gif :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

o4250

One day I'll have enough stuff done to the Z so I feel worthy of posting in here.



Until then see you on the track.. 8)

Quad32x

Quote from: o4250 on September 28, 2005, 03:59:40 PM
One day I'll have enough stuff done to the Z so I feel worthy of posting in here.



Until then see you on the track.. 8)
Your  worthy !  Post  on  brother !! ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

I love the thrill that I get aproaching a 50 ft. vertical hill and leaving the ground half way up and then landing on the top. GIT IT RAG
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 28, 2005, 04:31:18 PM
I love the thrill that I get aproaching a 50 ft. vertical hill and leaving the ground half way up and then landing on the top. GIT IT RAG





:Wacko.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com